- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
20 years ago, Nordnet redefined the financial world as the first digital bank in Europe and in 2017, we got awarded Bank of the Year. We will build the best customer experience in our field and create next generation bank. We are building a TECH organization skilled to fully utilize the power of machines to make our customers financially smarter.
We know that this requires great people, great teams, and great technology. Do you want join us and build the new Nordnet?
We are looking for a backend developer to join us on our customer focused journey to become the most innovative FinTech bank in the industry. With the latest trends and technologies, we are building the next generation web with main focus on trading and market information. The goal is to provide our customers with tools helping them become the best investors they could be. At Nordnet, there is great potential for development and opportunities to redefine the financial world.
The team is full stack and has very little dependencies on other teams. This allows us to be quick and do the best we can for our users. We also are responsible for the code we produce when it goes into production and we deploy small changes all the time.
In the team we maintain both backend and frontend. The frontend is in React and we work with other teams in making it the best responsive web experience it can be. The backend is using Spring Boot microservices and we keep it up-to-date with the latest dependencies and java versions.
This is you
• You are an experienced Java developer interested in building microservices using technologies/frameworks like Spring Boot, jUnit and Maven
• You have experience from working with HTTP/RESTful APIs and databases like SQL
• You have experience working in a continuous delivery and/or DevOps environment.
• You have a pragmatic approach to problem solving and like to work with agile methodologies
• You have experience from, or interest in, the financial market.
• Optional: You have experience with frontend development or want to learn.
• Fullstack agile team which fully owns and maintains their own product
• A nice atmosphere where everyone is eager to learn from each other, your expertise will be appreciated from day one
• Exciting challenges to tackle together with experienced colleagues
• Plenty of opportunities to grow as an engineer and/or leader
• Competitive salary and compensation
You will become part of a journey that has only yet started towards the vision to become the number 1 choice for savings and investments in the Nordic countries and a true digital bank! To be leading in IT is vital for that journey and you will work with colleagues who have a great passion for that goal.
We are 600 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen. We cooperate, exchange ideas and use our core competencies in order to continuously improve the way we meet our customers. Open communication, creativity and engagement are important parts of our everyday life at the office.
Please apply today– we will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we do only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
If you have questions, please contact Recruiter Specialist Lisa Calá, [email protected]
073-342 88 78.
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application!