- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Kambi Group plc is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. Our services provide an end-to-end solution for operators wanting to launch a standalone Sportsbook or bolster their existing offering with an innovative sports betting product. From front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling, all built on our in-house developed software, we strive to deliver the ultimate service and solution to our partners.
Our vision is to create the world’s leading sports betting experiences, together with our partners.
With offices in Malta (HQ), Bucharest, London, Manila, Sydney and Stockholm and together with over 600 passionate and highly skilled people; Kambi live and breathe sports betting. It is in everything we do. From delivering a premium service to our operators, to creating an entertaining experience for the end user; we are unwavering in our mission to create the worlds leading sports betting experience.
Kambi is a B2B provider of products and services for online gambling operators wishing to offer one of the best sports betting experiences available in the market.
Kambi Development consists of more than 100 people constantly trying to improve the process of turning user stories into shippable code. We're dedicated to value driven development, think lean software development is a great way of achieving that and use Scrum to support our efforts along the road.
In addition to our online Sport betting solution, we offer our customers a Retail solution consisting of self-service terminals and Point of Sale terminals controlled by cashiers. The terminals are typically deployed in Sports betting shops or in casinos.
Kambi Retail is a rapidly expanding business area and our ambition is to provide the market with a state of the art Retail Sports betting system.
To achieve our goal we are looking for additional ambitious Retail Frontend developers to join our team.
This is what our Retail Frontend developers do:
• Develop user interfaces for our self-service terminals, Point of Sale systems and backoffice tools
• Build scalable and maintainable systems that runs and fails gracefully
• Write testable software in collaboration with our testers
• Create automated tests in collaboration with our testers
• Support our Product Owners with technical insight
• Apply their technical skills and curiosity to the product development process
• Continuously improve our development process
• Continuous integration
• Love releasing software
This is what our Frontend developers are like:
You'll like Kambi if you:
• Thrive in a relaxed and high paced work environment
• Do not need supervision
• Find technically complex systems thrilling
• Aren't afraid to speak your mind
• Take pride in being good at what you do and doing it well
• Have high expectations of yourself and your peers
• Enjoy working in a self-organizing, self-managing team
• Thinks business value delivered is what defines great development
• Think common sense goes a long way
A sneak view of our tech stack:
• Responsive web design (mobile, desktop, retail)
We expect you to:
• Have worked in a team developing, deploying and maintaining one or more software products in production for an extended period of time
• Have demonstrated that you have the mindset and skills to become an effective part of a cross-function, self-organizing, self-managing team
• Be technically brilliant (or getting there)
• Have both theoretical and practical knowledge of agile and/or lean software development
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to work in a successful and fast-growing company
• A (fun and) flexible working culture
• Ability to directly influence your and your teams’ work environment and processes
• Work with very smart and humble people
• Management who understands and appreciates agile
• International work environment
• Opportunities to travel
If you want to be part of a very dedicated community of developers in central Stockholm then please apply with a cover letter and your CV.
Candidates must be available for in-person interviews in Stockholm.