- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional truck manufacturer to a provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. IT is a crucial part of this transformation as Scania’s success is depending on flexible and efficient IT solutions that support current and future business requirements.
The Group Infrastructure Delivery owns and maintains the Infrastructure for Windows Platforms. We deliver, host and maintain the server environments where business functions require applications and data. The responsibility includes Operating System, databases and application platforms. We are an easy going team consisting of people of different ages, genders and skills. Team spirit and having a pleasant time at work are qualities we value highly!
To meet the requirements and demands from Scania’s business functions, we need to strengthen the Windows team with one more Windows IIS server Expert who also will work closely to IT architects, Service Owners, as well skilled DBA, OS and Web technical. Scania is actively developing it’s Hosting Services as new technologies comes available.
You will develop, improved and looking over new functionality around our Windows Server services, securing fast and stable deployments strategy of new server infrastructure, following our technical roadmaps, as well as customer specific developments and deployments.
You work amongst other will cover:
• Secure uptime, performance, supportability and security of our Windows Server based hosting service and associated management tools at an overall level.
• Work with developers to secure infra code is allying with infrastructure for our servers.
• Have full overview of our Windows Server infrastructure, propose developments and improvements on our existing services, considering licenses, infrastructure consumption and capacity management
• Occasional involvement in resolution of major incidents affecting our business if such is desired
You have a relevant academic education or equivalent work experience in the area of work, in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server and Web application server IIS, tools and products and experience of large scale infrastructures.
Preferably you will have knowledge / experience of Cloud services and have a genuine interest in new technologies.
You may have skills in .net development area, MS System Center, PowerShell, and knowledge about VMware, AD, GPO and SMA (Service Management Automation).
You have worked as a Windows server or Windows Server IIS engineer for several of years. You are a team-player who take initiative and ownership, and have the drive to move our platform forward. You are fluent in English, both oral and writing.
Scania offers an open, diverse and inclusive working environment. In addition to personal and professional development opportunities, benefits such as company car, mutual bonus, occupational pension, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced prices and much more. If you live in Stockholm, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm City – Liljeholmen – Södertälje, “Scania Go!” Job Express.
In case of questions, please contact Malin Gustavsson, Manager Windows Server Platform, tel. 08-553 81161, or Mikael Tammi, Recruitment Centre, tel. 08-553 71174
Your application is to be accompanied with a personal letter, CV and relevant exams
Andra webbjobb i Södertälje
- Senior Database Expert for Platform Development
- DevOps-ingenjör sökes till Scania
- DevOps-ingenjör sökes till ledande företag inom fordonsindustrin!
- Mjukvaruutvecklare till ledande företag inom fordonsindustrin
- Senior Java Developer at Scania