- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As a QA Engineer you love to break things. You want to test applications and systems to their limits and ensure highest quality product delivery. You ask questions, build great collaborations and take a big part in creating a good working environment with your team.
Your responsibilities will include, for instance:
• Testing new code your team produces in a simulated production environment
• Help test patches that show up each quarter.
• Help test issues that are not in your sprint
• Have a communication with devops and developers letting them know of build/test issues
• Test automation
• Regression testing the product for each release
Seal Software in Gothenburg is looking to hire QA Engineers to both complement and challenge our consisting teams. As a QA Engineer you are expected to work with end-to-end testing, ensuring that technical and functional requirements are being met. You will be part of one of the agile development teams in your day to day work, but also have a place in our QA team where we meet once a week to develop our way of working at Seal.
The position requires that you’re feeling comfortable working in both Windows and Linux environments. Day to day work will involve both manual verification of new features as well as writing automated tests. You should have experience in at least one scripting language and have the interest to learn basic Java and Typescript. Having experience with Docker and a basic understanding of CI systems involving Git and Jenkins is a plus.
To quickly adapt to your new workplace it’s good if you have:
• Software testing experience
• Understanding of the software development and QA life cycle processes
• Prior experience driving issue resolutions with development
• Experience in version control tools
• Prior experience in Automation testing
• Educational background in Software Engineering or similar
At Seal, autonomy is a big deal. So is diversity, friendship and competence development. That is what drives our development teams to new levels. We take pride in what we do and have the opportunity to work with exciting technology. As part of the development department, you are expected to be a self-starter, a curious person who wants to exceed at what you do, always learning new things.
Seal Software is the leading provider of contract discovery, data extraction, and analytics. With Seal’s machine learning and natural language processing technologies, companies can find contracts of any file type across their networks, quickly understand what risks or opportunities are hidden in their contracts, and place them in a centralized repository. Based in San Francisco, Seal empowers enterprises around the world to maximize revenue opportunities, reduce costs, and mitigate risks associated with contractual documents, systems, and processes.
For more information, visit Seal Software at: http://www.seal-software.com. Connect with Seal Software on Twitter (@SealSoftware), Facebook (Seal Software) and LinkedIn.