- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The job of a DevOps Engineer at Seal Software includes:
• Handle basic DevOps activities – provisioning, configuration management, and version control
• Monitor applications and services, set thresholds and alerting, handle any monitoring alerts in application components
• Maintain components including Jenkins, Bitbucket, R Shiny and propose/setup new components
• Staying up to date with the technologies in the area
At Seal, autonomy is a big deal. So is diversity, friendship and competence development. That is what drives our development teams to new levels. We take pride in what we do and have the opportunity to work with exciting technology. As part of the development department, you are expected to be a self-starter, a curious person who wants to exceed at what you do, always learning new things. Other requirements for this position is:
• 5+ years’ experience in system administration or software development
• Knowledge of how to use PowerShell and/or Python to automate basic tasks
• Experience with Git and Bitbucket/Github
• Experience with Continuous Integration pipelines, Continuous deployment and automated testing
• Experience with Puppet, Ansible, Airflow, and other modern DevOps frameworks
Seal Software is the leading provider of contract discovery, data extraction, and analytics. With Seal’s machine learning and natural language processing technologies, companies can find contracts of any file type across their networks, quickly understand what risks or opportunities are hidden in their contracts, and place them in a centralized repository. Based in San Francisco, Seal empowers enterprises around the world to maximize revenue opportunities, reduce costs, and mitigate risks associated with contractual documents, systems, and processes.
For more information, visit Seal Software at: http://www.seal-software.com. Connect with Seal Software on Twitter (@SealSoftware), Facebook (Seal Software) and LinkedIn.