- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Cars our mission is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car company and to make people's life less complicated". We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people on-board. People that want to make a difference and create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
Volvo Cars recently announced that the next generation infotainment system will be based on Android Automotive, with close collaboration with Google.
We are now looking for full-stack Android developers to strengthen our teams.
Developers work in agile teams divided in the following areas, Android Platform, Connectivity, User interaction, Security, Android Automotive app development, Climate control and other car functions etc. We apply the latest software development practices, and teams are supported with continuous integration frameworks and collaboration tools.
As a Full-stack Android Software Developer, you love to be responsible for implementing a complete feature, from HMI to business logic to low-level hardware drivers. You will use the latest tools and technologies available and collaborate with partners and other teams to deliver state-of-the-art software. You will also test the features by implementing automatic test cases that run in the CI environment. You have good knowledge in Java, C++ and Python, and don’t mind learning new languages.
* Software development in the full vertical Android stack for the infotainment system
* Development using Java, C++ and the Android tool set
* End-to-end responsibility including design, architecture, documentation, implementation and automated test cases
Required qualifications / skills:
* M.Sc in Software Engineering or similar relevant experience
* At least 6 years of software development in Java and/or C++
* Extensive experience from working in a Linux environment
* Experience in developing automated unit or integration test in C++/Java or Python.
* Experience in working with Git/Gerrit/Jenkins tools
* Good English skills (written and spoken)
* Experience in Android stack
* Experience within Automotive, Infotainment and from working in an international environment
* Experience in Automotive communication buses, CAN, Flexray etc
* Driver’s license (B-level)
* A strive for future development and challenges
* Driven and self-motivated, with a strong delivery orientation
* Communicative and a great team player, with positive and pro-active attitude
* Problem solver, with good analytical skills
Please note: We do not accept applications via email.
Location for this position is onsite in Gothenburg, Sweden from where we expect you are able to work with adequate working permits. Working proficiency in the English language, speech and writing, is a requirement. Combined with the same skills in the Swedish language is considered a merit. We apply a continuous selection process so we recommend that you submit your application in English as soon as possible. Please contact hiring manager Cormac O´Brien if you have any questions about the position: [email protected] or senior recruiter Mikael Dewrang [email protected] regarding the recruiting process.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Engagerad och driven frontend-utvecklare till nytänkande startup!
- Utvecklare med intresse för Continuous Integration
- Hjälp 112s styrkor hitta rätt, bli FrontEnd-utvecklare på Carmenta!
- Junior Mjukvaruutvecklare till Parker!