- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
You will be responsible for establishing and executing a number of PR/Marketing/SEO strategies for a number of projects, whilst managing and updating websites and web content including blogs and social media profile pages.
With budget responsibility, you will take responsibility for the implementation of strategy through online marketing campaigns to ensure real return on investment with strong on-line propositions. Equally social media will come under your umbrella within Digital Marketing and a real knowledge of this growing area is a bonus here.
Your strength will be in being able to recognise commercial opportunities through the effective use of Web Marketing on-line. Your skill will be in the very best search SEM conversions through Search PPC, Search SEO, Affiliates, Social Commerce, mCommerce Marketing and digital PR:
* Act as first point of contact for all Marketing and Communications needs for the company; providing relevant guidance and support
* Effective relationship management for all of the company's projects
* Press release writing
* Write copy for various external and internal communications
* Proof reading and approving material from contractors
* Obtain media coverage for the company's projects
* Monitor and analyze the coverage. Create and distribute reports to the relevant internal stakeholders
* Liaise with blogs and journalists all over the world
* Engage with influential bloggers globally
* Maintain and organize the PR archive
* Act as an official spokesperson for the company
* Maintain the company's and the projects' presence in social networks and on the Social Media
* Seek PR opportunities on a daily basis by scanning the world’s relevant press, twitter, fb and other social platforms
* Create and implement social media strategies to support PR launches and all year round engagement
* Create and implement SEO strategies to support company's projects' marketing
* Create, maintain, optimise and retain a portfolio of natural search campaigns
* Analyse campaign data regularly – via rank tracking tools, Google Analytics and other suitable tools
* Picture researching/image selection for ad hoc needs of articles and marketing material
* Continuous improvement of our Content optimization strategy for new and existing projects
* Managing relationships with external partners
* Identifying trends and opportunities as well as keeping abreast of the industry and constantly look for new opportunities as well as best practices
* Reporting on progress and contribute to forecasting efforts
As PR/Marketing Communications Assistant, you will develop and shape the company's PR campaigns across its services and products, working closely with digital marketing, ensuring a strong news flow across the entire business. In addition, you will have the opportunity to enhance the PR and Marketing function across the entire span of the business. This role supports growth objectives by leading on profile raising activities through the utilisation of a full mix of public relations and marketing channels.
Come help us build things that matter. Tunnll is a startup that creates technologies for the future of the sustainable society, the technologies that make people's lives convenient, reduce carbon emissions and lead to efficient resource usage. We strive to combine the love to state-of-the-art technologies and a working environment that people are happy to work in.
Andra webbjobb i Ospecificerad arbetsort
Tyvärr finns inga fler lediga webbjobb i Ospecificerad arbetsort just nu.