- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
ALTEN Stockholms IT division continues to expand. Our consultant teams constitutes of the most talented developers who wants to work in the frontline of the newest techniques. We are now looking for a skilled .Net developer with experience of identification and authentication to one of our most exiting clients in Stockholm.
You will have lots of colleagues with lots of experience in the .NET field.
You will work on a daily basis with the following:
- Identification & Authorization platforms such as Ping Identiy, Curity or Forgerock
- SQL skills (MSSQL / Oracle preferred)
- Distributed solution landscape (Microservices oriented, multilayer solution design)
- .NET Visual Studio, 2015+
- .NET 4.6
- .NET MVC
- SCRUM or similar
We would be even happier if you know any or more about:
- Architectural principles and design patterns
- Entity framework
- Microsoft Azure services ( Or other cloud similar products)
- Service Bus
- Microsoft Azure Service Fabric
- Code First Database design
- Micro services
- TeamCity (Build Server)
- Octopus Deploy (Deploy Server)
- Mongo Db
- Java script
If you have any questions regarding the role you can contact hiring manager, Sanna Axell Blomberg at [email protected].
We look forward to your application!