- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
blue eye group consists of 40-engineers with offices in Sweden, Germany, Mexico & china (registered 2017). The name comes from the new "blue tech" innovation's for OEM's future needs. We are a small but quality-conscious mainly active in the automotive industry. We do projects using customer location as front office and our own facilities/resources as back office. For more information about blue eye, go to http://www.blueeye-engineering.com
We currently have the following job openings;
We are looking for talented DevOps engineers to help us build our "Client's" software factory and integration/deployment pipelines from scratch.
The project is in its infancy and you will have a unique opportunity to be part of filling out the blank slate which will be the backbone of our continuous integration and deployment efforts.
We expect you to be the kind of person that thrives in an environment where not everything is defined and a solution needs to be defined, prototyped and implemented with emphasis on automation, speed and reliability.
You will work with closely with the platform and development teams to ensure that their work integrate smoothly into the continuous integration/deployment pipelines and also to understand how they work in order to develop a well-suited development environment that helps them achieve higher quality and throughput.
You will be part of a team of professional individuals from different part of the world and you will also work closely with our Chinese colleagues abroad to sync our integration efforts. You also need to be pragmatic, self-driven, curious and flexible with a “we´ll find a way”-attitude.
- Work together with the app and platform teams to understand how to build and configure their product
- Build the tools and environment they need to efficiently integrate with the integration/deployment pipelines.
- Maintain the toolchain and processes to ensure quality, efficiency and traceability in the features they develop.
- Install, configure, tweak and modify tools and frameworks used in a continuous integration environment.
- Develop scripts, applications and tools to glue together different toolsets and applications-
- Develop proof of concepts and evaluate their overall benefits, downsides and value to the project.
- M.Sc. Electrical, or Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- +5 years´ experience with Linux and Linux eco-system
- +5 years´ experience in at least one high level programming language (E.g Java, C#, C++ or other)
- Solid experience in Android platform development (and to some degree Android SDK and NDK)
- Solid experience in various scripting languages such as Bash and/or Python
- Solid experience in Linux command line tools and utilities such as Awk, Grep, Curl etc.
- Solid understanding of communication protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP/Setc.
- Solid understanding of network technologies such as Switches, Routers etc
- Experience in Git
- Team mindset and experience from agile dev processes (such as Scrum, Scrumban or Kanban)
- Pragmatic, solution oriented, driven
- Motivate and collaborate with others
- Continuous learner
- Knowledge sharer
- Analytical and curious
- Have cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture
- Experience of VCC Infotainment systems and processes is an advantage
- Ready to occasionally travel to Asia (primarily China)
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English.
blue eye group kindly regret our direct contact with staffing and recruitment companies as well as sales of additional job advertisements.