- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
To embrace other cultures they also re-locate the entire team one month, once a year.
Core values in bullet format:
- Inclusiveness - transparency, equality and diversity
- Work smart - good enough, but know when to excel
- Professionalism - "the consultant mindset"
- Be humble to other people’s work
- Have fun
Our customer is a product-first, gender-equal, tech-heavy, fast-growing, inclusive and profitable startup built by engineers. Back in 2014, they felt that boring and inefficient meetings had to go, so they decided to build a platform to change this. Four years later, they are listed as the fastest growing Swedish startup, have 25 million users and customers from over 120 countries; the journey has just begun.
As a Full Stack Engineer at our customer your responsibilities will include to research, design and implement feature and services that can scale in an efficient and reliable manner.
They work in small, independent, self-organizing teams. The team’s product manager and engineering lead work together to organize and plan the team’s backlog with a Kanban/Scrum-mixed process, with focus on continuously delivering new features to their users.
- Implement features while ensuring long term stability of their system and quality of the code
- As a full stack engineer be able to take on initiatives and follow others’ requirements
- Influence which tools, programming languages, and technologies you work with
- Help ensure they have a smooth software pipeline for continuous and fast delivery
- Balancing discovery phases with implementation work
- Be excellent working both independently and in a team
We believe you have:
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Academic background
- Experience in some of the techniques they use (see below)
- Passion for software development, scalable architecture and product building
- Care about code quality, testing and automation
It is great if you have experience with:
- High transaction systems
- Building modern high performing web-services
- Database modelling and performance analysis
- Websocket scaling
- Configuration of Continuous Deployment solutions
- Flow for static typing
- Fela (CSS-in-js)
- AWS Lambda
Our customer can offer:
- A diverse and inclusive work environment
- An environment to work with driven, experienced and skilled engineers
- The 1 month inspiration trip with the entire company (to places such as San Francisco, Barcelona and Lisbon) - they simply leave the dark Swedish winter for somewhere warmer
- Leadership program (including an external personal coach) for every team member
- Continuous education to keep them state-of-the-art in how they innovate and build the company
- Friskvård (5K), a rigid insurance package
- Private pension scheme for all employees
- State of the art equipment including cell phone and subscription
- A loved and innovative product used by more than 25 million people
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please don't hesitate to apply.
Jobshark is offering recruiting services for the IT sector. Our customers include Footway, Bahnhof, Knightec, Sigma Technology, Cygni, Barium, bygghemma.se, Filimundus, TrueSec, Antura, Outnorth, Greatdays, Saldab, Challengermode, Zmarta, Watty, Starweb, Dorunner, Phonera, Alten, Goo Technologies, System Verification, Nyheter24, Vendemore, Trustly, Softronic and ESRI. Jobshark is headquartered in Sweden and is part of a company group with about 50 employees.