- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Within Business Area Digital Services, Product Development Unit (PDU) Converged Core and Evolved Environment we are looking for a new team member to join us.
PDU CC has operations in several geographical locations such as Jorvas, Montreal, Shanghai, Bangalore, Budapest and Kista. The position is in Kista with all the PDU sites as the normal field of operations.
We are looking for an energetic & innovative developer with an architects mind, someone that likes to work in a team environment and possesses high drive and great communication skills.
In order to be successful as an architect we see that you have a big technology interest , you learn quickly and possess ability to see the bigger picture and can utilize these traits in your daily work.
As an architect within PDU CC you also hold, together with others, the responsibility to design & develop viable solutions to further enable our End-to-End automation and implement a data driven development process on the PDU and BDGS.
We expect you to always act with flexibility and find new solutions enabling us to be better than yesterday.
Responsibilities In Product Development Unit (PDU) and in Business Area Digital Services (BDGS):
• On a daily basis you work hands on as part of the development team with AAT related test services
• Scope, define, design and drive our chosen end-to-end technical solution together with our employees
• Develop and hold technical presentations & proposals
• Participate in knowledge transfers, documentation & information sharing
• Develop and test high quality products
• Perform trouble shooting and customer support
• Drive Continuous improvements of products and processes
• Develop competence in technical domain
• Represent the PDU as a Subject Matter Expert in various areas as an Architect
• Good knowledge of IMTAF
• Good domain competence of IMS
• Good knowledge of Java, C/C++ and HTML5, Unix/Linux environment, Windows environment and preferably experience in TTCN-3
• Good Scripting skills (SH/Bash, Perl, Python, Tcl)
• Good knowledge of TCC components
• Innovating, adapting and responding to change
• Great communication skills, working with people and networking
• Good understand Product development and Product Lifecycle Management
• Good understand Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Planning and Organizing, Deliver results and meeting customer expectation
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.