- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About this job
Location options: Visa sponsor, Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Backend Developer
Industry: Financial Services, Financial Technology, Software Development / Engineering
Company size: 51-200 people
Company type: Private
We are data-driven banking.
Tink enables banks and financial institutions to become data-driven through smart, precise, future-proof technology. From collecting or analysing data, to obtaining insights and generating tailored advice and product recommendations - we deliver personal, intelligent financial experiences.
Founded in Stockholm in 2012, our partners include Nordea, BNP Paribas Fortis, Klarna, ABN AMRO and SEB. Through our technology, our mission is to help people understand their finances, empower them to make smarter decisions and ultimately bring financial happiness. Tink has raised over 250 million SEK in venture capital and in the past 18 months we have grown from 15 to over 120 people.
- Build features and capabilities to support features in our apps.
- Design and develop models that provide smart insights for our users.
- Build and maintain scalable services for handling millions of users' personal finance.
- Keep the user’s best in mind and contribute ideas and thoughts to the next generation of Tink
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in systems development in one or more of: C, C++, Java, Python, Go.
- MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience from building scalable, service-oriented architectures.
- Experience with distributed computing (Cassandra, Spark, Hadoop etc.)
- Experience with machine learning (clustering algorithms, recommendation systems, MLlib, Mahout, etc.)
- Experience with information security from a systems development perspective (OWASP, encryption, etc.)
How we work
Tink is an engineering and product company at heart. We look for people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle whatever problem. As an engineer at Tink, you will work in a specific team critical to Tink’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our colleagues to be versatile, enthusiastic and display leadership qualities to tackle new problems across the board as we continue to push our product forward.
Even though we are separated into teams, Tink is still a true start-up and one big team where everyone’s opinion is valued. It’s not uncommon that we all sit together and workshop on the next feature design on a Friday afternoon, and build prototypes and ship beta versions the week after. There is a great degree of freedom within your team and you are solely responsible for what you do and your time. This is a perfect time to join Tink and put yourself in one of these small, growing and creative teams.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.