- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the position
- Work closely with product managers, UX designers and stakeholders to ensure we design the right systems
- Implement the correct tooling and infrastructure to allow us to ship user value continuously with quality
- Assist product and engineering manager with planning and estimation for front-end development
Our roles requires a basic technical education, sometimes university level.
We require at least 3 years of relevant job experience for all roles, mostly more.
Required experience for this role:
- Extensive experience with fullstack web development
- You have deep knowledge of how to write robust, maintainable applications, and a reasonable understanding of how to build and work with distributed, high-volume backend services.
- You have experience developing for a variety of browsers, screens and devices
- You have knowledge in structured software development and its life cycle, including configuring a CI/CD environment
Working language: English
- Experience as lead developer
UCG/Radio Support is a consulting company based in Kista in northern Stockholm. Regardless placement you will be employed by UCG, with Swedish salary and benifits.
The Consultant roll
As a consultant you may be placed at different customers. UCG will assist with extra training when needed. As a consultant we need you to be flexible and to easily adapt to a new environment.