- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Want to drive digital change in automotive?
At Volvo Cars, we are making bold digital visions come true. We aim to lead in the automotive world by creating a digital ecosystem built around making our customers' lives less complicated. Now we are looking for curious, creative people who want to change the world through innovative thinking.
Whay you´ll do
You will be responsible for the software architecture for new product development, as well as working with other software architects and teams to review systems that we use, as well as to provide new software services to other teams. You will be designing and delivering consumer facing products and e-commerce solutions at scale and across more than 80 countries. You will collaborate with other architects to ensure consistent approaches and architecture with other products being developed. You should have strong knowledge of open source technologies across the full stack, starting with containerization, data, APIs/services, and presentation frameworks.
In addition, you will also need to have an understanding of .NET and Azure (hybrid-cloud solutions). You will also be hands on occasionally and code and develop software prototypes, examples, or frameworks. You are experienced with agile development and a champion of software development best practices.
This position is located in Volvo’s new Software Technology Centre in central Stockholm.
Do you fit the profile?
We are looking for person with experience of working in an agile enviroment with deep knowledge in software development.
To be able to fit you shouuld have the follwing experience:
* Experience as a software architect, creating and promoting architectural initiatives, balancing long-term strategy with short-term customer needs
* Provide technical and architectural leadership across the Engineering team.
* Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architecture, micro-services, and system components including databases, data access methods, message queues, caching, and other areas
* Design and implement next-generation web applications with a focus on user-facing features
* Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM field, Master’s preferred
* Minimum 2 years experience as a software architect, and 5+ years experience as a software developer
* Strong software design skills and knowledge of design patterns
* Strong knowledge of capabilities and features of cloud-based environments such as AWS, Google App Engine, or Microsoft Azure
* Prior experience building e-commerce solutions
* Understanding of CMS systems, such as Drupal or Sitecore
* Understanding of Microsoft .NET and Azure technologies
* Experience with mobile development
Who are we?
Volvo Cars is a company on a mission; to bring traditional car manufacturing into a connected, sustainable and smart future.
Since 1927, we have been a brand known for our commitment to safety, creating innovative cars that make life less complicated for our consumers. In 2010, we decided to transform our business, resulting in a totally new generation of cars and technologies, as well as steady growth and record sales. Today, we’re expanding our global footprint in Europe, China and the US, and we’re on the lookout for new talent.
We are constantly pushing our own skills and abilities to drive change in the automotive industry like never before. We are looking for innovative, committed people to join us in this endeavour and create safe, sustainable and connected cars. We believe in the power of people and will challenge and support you to reach your full potential. Join us and be part of Volvo Cars’ journey into the future.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Junior systemutvecklare / nyexaminerad civilingenjör till Omicron Ceti
- Content Designer till internationellt modeföretag!
- Software Engineer / .NET / C# / Fullstack / Backend Developer at Westpay
- Senior Data Engineer / BI-developer at Cabonline
- Junior Javautvecklare till analysföretaget Retriever!