- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
You will be part of the team that builds SKFs digitalization platform and be responsible for building and operating the service.
Within the role of a UX Lead your responsibility will to consider the overall User Experience to ensure SKF’s digital products delight and empower our users.
This role will require you to understand the overall product vision and strategy. Taking this knowledge, you’ll be working within a design team and empower your fellow designers to deliver a consistent product family that feels familiar to our customers and users and continues to build trust in SKF’s services.
This is a facilitating role where you will add value by creating alignment between multiple scrums teams dedicated Product Owners, UX Designers and Developers. You’ll also work closely with a System Product Owner and together communicate and influence the direction of product development.
Part of this role will be to meet with internal and external stakeholders and be the champion of the products we are creating. You will also ensure that a user centered design approach is taken into consideration.
• To drive the overall user experience of a cross platform product range
• To empower your fellow Designers to use and contribute to the Design Language so that consistency is maintained in everything we create
• Collaborate with Product Owners, Agile Teams and your fellow UX Designers to deliver products that delight and empower our users
• To push the importance of design, design thinking and a user center approach to software development within the department and within SKF
• University degree within a design or creative field
• Four or more years of UX design experience
• Leadership experience within a Design Team
• Proficient at using Sketch and InVision
• Understanding of the discipline of User Experience and Customer Experience Design
• Hands-on software product design experience for web and mobile applications
• Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
• Fluency in English, other language skills are meriting
• Willingness to travel to support project activities
• Self-motivated, strong drive and action-oriented mind-set with high sense of personal accountability
• Willingness to learn and support others to learn
• Leadership capabilities with ability to engage with others
• Open to a collaborative design approach where you understand that the creative process is about sharing different perspectives
• Ability to work collaboratively with various stakeholders to communicate the intent of good design and how it can contribute to realising SKF’s strategic goals
As a person you like to work in an innovative environment where we learn together. You are a team player that is driven by the interaction of team members as well as stakeholders. You have high integrity and the ability to build relationships with people on all kind of levels in different organizations.
SKF is taking its extensive experience and combining it with the latest technology in mobile apps, big data and advanced analytics to provide our customer with the right information at the right time so decision making is made simple.
As this is a newly formed group, part of the initial work will be to build a high performing organisation in Gothenburg to bring next generation digital solutions to the market.