- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Senior IT Contract Specialist
Are you a good communicator and prefer working in an international environment, located at any Volvo site in the world, where you are in contact with people from many areas on a daily basis? Then this position might be the perfect one for you! At Information & Technology (Volvo Car Group IT), you find outstanding opportunities to develop your skills and grow as a professional. In close collaboration with colleagues in other business units around the world, you and your team create IT innovations that support the company's overall business development and daily operations. And ultimately - you will contribute to a superior experience for the people who buy and drive a Volvo.
Resource & Capability Management is a part of the CIO Office and has the responsibility for a number of areas among them resource & capability management, software asset management, strategic sourcing, strategic supplier management and contract management. The Resource & Capability Management team consists of a team of specialists covering different areas and we are now searching for a new Senior IT Contract Specialist.
As a Senior IT Contract Specialist you will be IT's expert in developing and aligning IT commercial terms and specifications to ensure quality IT deliveries from the contracted IT suppliers. The IT Contract Specialist will report to the Senior Manager for the Resource & Capability Management team within CIO Office. The role includes documenting assignment specifications, requirements, supplier relationship procedures and agreements. You will also be the expert in understanding the commercial aspect of how contract assignments interact with purchasing terms and conditions. In this position you will be able to guide and support stakeholders in how to draft and develop assignments in order to secure quality of globally sourced IT needs. You will work closely with Volvo Cars IT purchasing department and Legal department to align and develop contract elements as well as participate in negotiations and in supplier reviews when your specific competence is required.
* Lead development of specification templates to facilitate IT's global needs
* Improve Group IT's contract management ability
* Ensure alignment of the specification with legal terms and conditions
* Supplier management of strategic suppliers
* Drive standardisation of service level agreement (SLA) based services
* Provide support with interpretation of commercial contracts
* Participate in supplier negotiations when needed
* Support IT stakeholders in the contract management area
* University degree (Law school would be meritorious) or equivalent working experience
* Professional experience with contracts and legal documents
* Experience with contract management
* Good understanding of ITIL and service design
* Fluent in English (written and spoken)
* Self-driven and engaged with a will to encourage people
* Systematic and creative and able to challenge in a constructive way
* A clearly noticeable passion for business with customer focus
* Ability to see the bigger picture
* Structured way of working with ability to prioritise your own work and deliver on time
* Efficient in communication, presentation techniques and skilled in selling ideas
* Enjoy working in teams and to interact with people
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car brand". And we believe our global success will be driven by making life less complicated for people, while strengthening our commitment to safety, quality and the environment. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Randstad Professionals. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Jasmin Aronsson El Kachani at +46 72 988 94 42 or by e-mail [email protected].
Interviews will be held continuously. To apply, please register your profile and attach your application documents via the link below as soon as possible but no later then March 19th.