- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you are a very experienced UX designer with a lot of empathy for your users combined with a deep understanding of them? Then this might be your dream job!
We believe that this is who we are looking for
- You find it inspiring to dig deeper into what drives user behaviour.
- You are the user’s advocate and keen on building a shared understanding of users that helps guide product development
- You dare to be innovative and think outside of the box
- You are able to see the whole picture and maintain consistency in the different parts of user interaction
- You are familiar with the build-measure-learn process
Spending time as a UX designer @Trine
- You will work closely with our talented developers, designer and communication team to create coherent and intuitive user experiences in an agile environment
- You will find your way ideating and implementing different kind of UX methods and techniques from various design phases - from discovery to user testing
- You will translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- You will play a key role in the product vision and strategy and its implementation uncovering user needs and providing insights
- It is a plus if you are able to be responsible for conducting user tests, user interviews and being able to transform the research input into design decisions and tangible actions
- Something about A/B test?
Please add yourUX Portfolio with previous work (submitted in a format of your choice) to your application!
We hire from all over the world and work in English all day, every day!