Level Eight is looking for an experienced programmer to join our team in Umeå, Sweden.
You will work on our very popular Robbery Bob titles which are played by millions of people every month.
Be a part of a small dedicated team to further develop Robbery Bob and take it to new heights. You will have lots of influence over your own work and collaborate closely with artists, designers and other programmers.
• You have experience with mobile games development.
• Very strong C++ and Java skills.
• Experience with Android studio, Google Play Dashboard, NDK and other Android development tools.
Good to have:
• Experience with Objective-C.
• Experience using Unity and C#.
• Start: As soon as possible.
• Scope: Fulltime.
• Location: Umeå, Sweden
We believe that you are a goal-oriented person with a passion for mobile games, who enjoys working in a small team.
• You are responsible, dedicated, positive and likes a good challenge.
• Creative, data driven, and hungry individual who can work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
• Highly interested in the mobile games space with detailed understanding of game mechanics.
• Self-starter who can operate with minimal oversight.
If you don’t match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude, and interest in working at Level Eight might compensate for this.
Level Eight is an independent mobile game development company located in Umeå, Sweden.
We’re currently developing games based on original IPs for the Apple iOS and Google Android platforms.