- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you ready for a new challenge working for a company that encourages you to use your competence and skills and take them to new levels? We are looking for people who can contribute to our clients market-leading packet core products and solutions.
Our client can offer an environment where you are continuously learning new things, where you have great team mates helping each other to reach you teams common goal. They apply agile and scrum methods in the teams to gain speed and accountability.
Product Development Unit Packet Core is a global R&D unit responsible for delivering products and solutions to many global customers. They develop mobile core network nodes with market leading functionality, designed for cost effective, reliable, and secure operations.
The department who are looking for people, PDG Solutions (former VNS), is responsible for the definition, implementation, validation, and release of our clients Packet Core Virtual Network Services (VNS) on multiple cloud and HW platforms. As part of the ongoing portfolio transformation, they are responsible for the Use Case Based Products based on Virtualized Network Functions (VNF). There is a unique VNS for each Market Segment; Internet of Things, Mobile, Broadband, Enterprise, etc. The organization is also responsible for Network Integration & Verification, working with packet core features in an end-to-end, real node, environment including RAN and UE.
More information about the company is given at the interview.
This position will let you engage in the development of the VNS products as described above. You will be working in a team (5-6 persons) with the implementation of virtual network functions (VNF) on multiple cloud based deployments, primarily by executing characteristics testing on solution level. You understand the importance of speed, quality and keeping customer commitments. You have high energy levels, are willing to learn new tasks and you are a team player who enjoys sharing your knowledge and skills with your colleagues.
Technical competence wanted:
• Good to great verification experience including Troubleshooting skills
• Good system integration/implementation experience
• Good test result analytical capability at system test level
• Virtualization knowledge: VMs orchestration, Open vSwitch, SDN
• Python scripting skills
• M.Sc., B.Sc. in the Computer, Electrical or Telecommunication Science or similar areas
Good to have competence:
• General Datacom competence (TCP/IP, switching/routing, Wireshark, networking)
• Experience working with the DALLAS tool is extra valuable
• Tool/environment knowledge, e.g. JIRA, Git, Hansoft, EriDoc, etc.
• Experience writing CU/customer oriented documentation: instructions, test reports
As an employee at Framtiden AB you can feel safe. All of our services are covered by collective agreements which gives you contractual terms regarding holiday, salary, retirement, sickness absence etc. As an employee of the future, you will always have a staff manager available to you throughout the entire term of employment. Their task is to help you develop in your professional role and to ensure that you are comfortable at your workplace.
For this service, you will be employed by us in the Future for an initial period, and then become employed directly at the customer company.
employment: Full time
Start: Immediately or by agreement
Selection is ongoing, apply today!