- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Recently graduated a MSc Degree in computer science? Proficient in C#/C++ development? If the answer to these questions is yes, then Carmenta could be your next destination. Carmenta is a growing software company that develops geographic information technology for mission-critical systems in an international environment. Apply today since we work with ongoing selection!
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Carmenta looking for a C#/C++ developer to their office in Gothenburg.
Carmenta is a fast growing supplier of Geographical Information Systems (GIS) that builds business and mission critical systems towards clients in the markets of defense, blue light operators and agencies.
As a junior C#/C++ developer you will be a part of the R&D department working towards clients in the defense industry. You will be working with very competent coworkers on this product making it more efficient for soldiers using the system. Carmenta offers you as a developer an environment working with new toolkits.
A few examples of where Carmenta´s technologies are embedden include; C4ISR Systems, Mission Support Systems, Battlefield Management System, Surveillance Systems, Live Training Systems and more.
At Carment´s office in Gothenburg there are around 70 coworkers that will make sure you are on your way of becoming a good C#/C++ developer.
In the video below you can get an understanding of geographical information systems (GIS).
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at Carmenta. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.
As a C#/C++ developer you will work with your “squad” that consists of both developers and testers ensuring that their product is delivered with the highest performance. Carmenta uses agile development in their work and you can expect to come in contact with Docker and Linux using Qt, just to name a few.
For example, you will:
* Work with test driven development (TDD).
* Build new features and maintenance of the product.
* When you are ready, you will also act as a support function to Carmenta´s clients.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* At least a MSc in Computer Science/IT, or an equivalent degree.
* Proficient English both written and verbally.
* Deep competence in C#/C++ programming.
It will be considered an additional qualification if you:
* can speak Swedish, French or German.
* have experience in GIS technology.
* have experience with application development for the defense or security sector.
* Linux development using Qt.
* have experience using modern C++.
* have experience Docker solutions.
As a person you provide your colleagues with energy and always has a quality- and customer oriented mindset. Since you will be involved in a lot of different projects, often on short notice with short deadlines, it is essential that you deliver quality in every step. You are solutions oriented and pride yourself in your creative and innovative solutions. Furthermore you are a team player and understand that every step you take is a step for the team and your common goals.
We also need a copy of your grades during your university studies in order for you to continue in the process.
* Start: Flexible
* Work extent: Fulltime
* Salary: Negotiable
* Location: Sankt Eriksgatan 5, Gothenburg
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Carmenta is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the “Apply here” button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website http://www.academicwork.se.
* We strive to be an attractive employer to our consultants. In addition to collective agreement and a dedicated consultant manager, we offer you as a full time consultant a consultant portal, giving you access to several benefits. Read more here
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
[Carmenta] (http://www.carmenta.se) is a growing software company that develops geographic information technology for mission-critical systems in an international environment. Their products and solutions are used, for example, in advanced management systems for defense and blueprint authorities, as well as public web portals that place high demands on performance and reliability.