- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
For the support of our IT Operations team, we are looking for a driven DevOps technician.
The ideal candidate for this position possesses hands-on experience working with DevOps tools as well as a good knowledge of software development.
The day-to-day in this position will include tasks such as monitoring the environments, automating the build pipeline, troubleshooting applications and production releasing, in order to ensure Cabonline's continued delivery of excellence.
We manage Cabonline's core applications which are written in Java. These applications run on Gigaspaces' in-memory platform XAP or in Docker as microservices. Infrastructure, hosts and applications are automated using Ansible. Our system environment is Linux based and we’re using GoCD as a continuous delivery/integration server.
If you would love to play a key role in the expansion of a fast-growing company, this might be your chance!
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Genuine interest in learning new technologies
- Experience with
- - Linux systems
- - Scripting languages (e.g. Bash, Python)
- - Automation tools such as Ansible
- - Monitoring tools
- - DevOps tools (e.g. Git, Jira)
- - Databases (Postgres, MongoDB)?
- Programming experience in Java
- Basic knowledge of Networks
- Knowledge or experience of
- - VMWare
- - CI/CD tools (e.g. GoCD, Travis CI)
- - Windows systems
- - Cloud service (e.g. AWS)
- - Service discovery and microservice architecture (e.g. Consul, Nomad, Docker, Kafka)
- Knowledge or experience in Gigaspaces' XAP
In addition to the qualifications above, having a proactive mindset and the capacity to make decisions autonomously is essential to thrive in this position.
Sounds like a good fit for you? Apply in 1 minute through the link below with your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Cabonline Group offers flexible, world-class transportation services. With leading technology, we simplify the process for both transporters, drivers and customers by helping them find the perfect match when and where it is needed.
We target the public sector, private companies, transporters, drivers and customers, providing educated and service-oriented drivers, administrative support, seamless technology and efficient management. Our efficient booking services are used by hundreds of thousands of customers throughout the Nordics and provide a user experience beyond the ordinary.
Taxi ordering made easy
Our apps and web solutions are setting a new standard for taxi booking and payment. We have the best B2B platform on the market for both large and small companies.
Taxi systems made ready to use. By offering effective traffic management systems, we ensure a higher utilization rate and quick delivery. Our service centers are staffed 24/7.
Systems for drivers & cabs
The most complete services for cab drivers on the market. Taximeters, payment terminals, navigation and support systems that put the driver back into the driver's seat.
Cabonline Group is one of Europe's leading technology and service provider for the taxi and transport industry. In Sweden, Finland and Norway, around 3 500 transporters are connected with approximately 7 000 vehicles under different brands, including TaxiKurir, Sverigetaxi, TOPCAB, Taxi Skåne, NorgesTaxi, Kovanen and FixuTaxi.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Senior Backend-utvecklare till ledande investmentbolag
- IT-drifttekniker till Oxyfi
- Adviser & Tech Support till Delta Projects!
- Konsultuppdrag: Systemutvecklare Junior, Stockholm
- Konsultuppdrag: Data Engineer - Big Data och analysplattform, Stockholm