- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
To a direct client in the logistics industry Insert Talent are looking for several highly skilled Java back-end developers.
Are you ready to take on new responsibilities in the dynamic Java landscape? You will be building an exciting back-end system with the responsibility of powering next-generation services for logistical purposes.
As a Back-end engineer you are expected to understand the ins and outs of data flow, be it SQL or NoSQL, or back-end integration through REST services. A back-end developer is commonly multilingual, using J2EE as comfortably as python or shell scripting. Recent years have also underlined the need for skills in cloud-based platforms, for scalable deployment.
Are you passionate about new technology in the back-end and cloud area, and applying it for maximizing business performance?
- As a person, you are structured and thorough
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills
- You write clear, scalable and robust reusable code
- You have great knowledge of object-oriented development and modelling
- You have a positive and solution-oriented approach to problems and
- Experience in Scrum or agile work in iterations
- A good understanding of backend integration thru RESTful web services
- Interest in and knowledge of usability and interaction design
This role is likely best for someone who is:
- Highly proficient in English
- Passionate about software development
- Extensive experience from backend development in Java
- Experience working with common frameworks applicable to the platform, for
example Spring Boot or Core, JPA/Hibernate, Swagger, Maven etc.
- Some background from working with containers like Tomcat, Jetty or cloud platforms like Azure.
- Managing security related questions related (OWASP)
- Experience working with relational and document databases
- Practical knowledge of unit testing, test driven design and continuous
- Knowledge of software architecture, Docker or CI/CD is a
About Insert Talent
At Insert Talent, we believe in the power of meaning and putting your talents to the best possible use. We help professionals find the place where they can make a difference, where a clear direction and diversity in perspectives and skills helps the individual contribute to a larger whole.
Would you like to see where your wings can take you with the right tasks, colleagues and visions? Would you like to unleash the creativity, professionalism and productivity that you know you harbor?
Let us help you take the first step!