- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
QQFS, a Gothenburg based fieldwork agency and now a wholly owned subsidiary of the M3 Group, is a leader in providing data-collection services for the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. We are specialized in conducting both qualitative and quantitative market research in The Nordics, Benelux, Austria and Switzerland. Furthermore, we are also able to assist with fieldwork in the Eastern European markets and the Baltics. More information about us can be found on our website: http://www.qqfs.com
Join our team of global top-notch talent that makes a world of difference for physicians and their patients!
The M3 Group operates in the US, Asia, and Europe with over 2.5 million physician members globally via its physician websites such as http://www.m3.com, http://www.mdlinx.com, http://research.m3.com, http://www.doctors.net.uk, http://www.thesmartestdoc.com, http://www.networksinhealth.com, http://www.medigate.net, http://www.medeconnect.net and http://www.medlive.cn. M3 Inc. is a publicly traded company on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (jp:2413) with subsidiaries in major markets including USA, UK, Japan, S. Korea, and China. M3 Group provides services to healthcare and the life science industry. In addition to market research, these services include medical education, ethical drug promotion, clinical development, job recruitment, and clinic appointment services. M3 has offices in Tokyo, Washington D.C., Fort Washington, PA, Oxford, London, and Seoul.
M3 believes in growth, for our company and for the people who drive its success. Founded with the goal of changing the world of medicine by leveraging the power of the internet, the M3 Group, provides comprehensive, leading edge, digital services to the healthcare and life science industries. We reach over 2.5 million doctors through our physician websites across the US, Asia, and Europe.
The Sr. Confirmit Programmer is responsible for programming market research studies based on client materials with a goal to meet and exceed client expectations in terms of integrity of collected data, adherence to agreed timeline and budget. This individual will also work to develop and implement “out of the box” approaches and solutions based on project specifications. The programmer will contribute to improving overall department efficiency by adhering to current best practices as well as contribute to creation of new best practices. This individual will work closely with the other programmers and project managers and may work directly with clients on certain projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (not limited to the following):
- Programmer strives to exceed the client’s satisfaction when completing the programming tasks.
- Programmer maintains full responsibility for online survey development while using internal vendor as needed to assist in this development.
- Programmer works to resolve errors in the online survey during the quality assurance phase.
- Programmer prepares the online survey for deployment and sets up online link to track the progress of the survey in field.
- Programmer works with internal teams and vendors to meet client deliverable requirements. This could include working on online reporting/dashboards, specific data requirements etc.
- Programmer utilizes their experiences throughout the project life cycle and contributes information their manager to improve this process.
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Minimum Experience: 5 years of experience in a similar role.
Knowledge, Skill, Ability:
- Expert knowledge of ConfirmIT data collection platform a must (min 5 years required).
- Market research experience (preferably experience with pharmaceutical surveys).
- Strong problem-solving skills, including an ability to “think outside the box”.
- Organized, self-motivated, and self-directed.
- Exceptional ability to multi-task and balance multiple projects and priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Ingenuity and the willingness to learn new techniques.
- Knowledge of Decipher, in addition to ConfirmIT (desirable).
- Data processing experience (Quantum, SPSS, SAS), especially with tabulations (desirable).
We will place great importance to your personal suitability. Welcome with your application no later than 9th of November, 2018. This position might be filled before the deadline, we therefore encourage you to apply today! The employment will start with a 6 month probation period.
Please submit your application on recruto by following the instructions on this page. Applications sent by email will not be considered.