We are looking for a Senior Developer to be part of a team developing and maintaining the Nordea Corporate Card Platform in all 4 Nordic Countries, supporting the business card area in Nordea, where our main product is first card.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
In Software Development we are working with capability up-lift, such as Community of Practices, SDLC process frameworks, On-line training, mentoring procedures; class training etc. in which you are expected to contribute as building the Nordea future.
You will also be a part of the Integration and Middleware Development team which is part of the Software Development/ Change organization across Nordea, where we have IT developers in all 4 Nordic Countries, Poland and India.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be a Team member in an Agile team working in Corporate cards platform.
- Be responsible for full stack development.
- Develop LAMP applications concerning functionality for our corporate cards customers and cardholders like new online services/app for companies and cardholders.
- Focus to develop needed features for our partners (eg travel agencies; etc) and customers.
- Actively participate in PI planning and find great customer solutions based on business priorities.
The role is based in Stockholm. Welcome to a tight dedicated team who works with the latest technology, mainly Windows and Linux. The team work is specialized in Cards area and your deliveries will affect the customers in a very direct way.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Master degree
- Proven full stack development experience within all integration layers. (front-, middleware and back-end).
- Excellent knowledge and background from backend and integration development (JAVA EE, JAVA/C, Maven, Bitbucket, Git, Nexus, Splunk, RESTful service design, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JSON, XML, Eclipse/IntelliJ).
- Excellent knowledge in SQL server and DB2.
- Knowledge of card systems
- At least five years of working experience in development within a Java environment.
- Any additional knowledge as Microservices, OSB, SOA, REST Services, Webservices etc, are viewed as a plus.
- Basic knowledge of mainframe environment.
- Knowledge in Agile development, Test Driven Development, Clean Code, Architecture and design (at least basic level).
- Knowledge and experience with the Atlassian tool suite (Jira, Confluence, etc.).
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
You have until 10 November 2018 to send us your application.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Marie E Karlsson at [email protected] or Ulrika Klockar at [email protected]
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.