About the position
- Working as SW developer in a real-time embedded environment
- Includes using Safety Integrity Level SIL developing
- May include test development
- You will use CM/ version Control tools
Our roles requires a basic technical education, sometimes university level.
We require at least 3 years of relevant job experience for all roles, mostly more.
Required experience for this role:
- SW development experience in embedded environment
- Experience of safety critical SW development, A/B coding
- Experience of C++/C# programming
- Experience of CM/ version Control tools
Working language: English
- Experience from SIL, SW test like Vectorcast, testframeworks
UCG/Radio Support is a consulting company based in Kista in northern Stockholm. Regardless placement you will be employed by UCG, with Swedish salary and benifits.
The Consultant roll
As a consultant you may be placed at different customers. UCG will assist with extra training when needed. As a consultant we need you to be flexible and to easily adapt to a new environment.