- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with the designer and take charge of the artistic vision for the game
- Conceptualize and design highly stylized game environment, characters, weapons and vehicles
- Create highly detailed and action-packed splash art
Skills & Requirements:
- Great concept art skills with an eye for composition, colour, and silhouettes
- Strong grasp of human anatomy, gestures, and posing as well as how to stylize your own artwork
- Ability to quickly iterate on ideas while still following production schedule
- Must have an experience in Adobe Creative Suite products, primarily Photoshop & Illustrator. Bonus if you know After Effects & Premiere
Bonus Qualities & Attributes
- Experience and knowledge of 3D modelling
- User Interface design skills
- Ability to create visual effects
- Experience working with a team to ship a product to the market
- Overall, you’re a pretty big fan of competitive multiplayer games and game design
So got a passion for games? We’re currently putting together an art team and are on the hunt for a Concept Artist! If you’ve a love for unique and whimsical characters as well as creating stunning environments, then you’re the person we’re looking for!
We’re in the midst of working on a new, standalone title. This unannounced top-down online shooter has a vast array of futuristic characters and oddball Japanese creatures.
Our ideal concept artist takes ownership over the game and works alongside the rest of the team to try and create the most unique characters and environments that stand out from the rest. Your high standards of work should push you to always trying new things and be open to new styles and genres.
Brimstone is an ambitious indie team in Skövde, Sweden. Founded in 2016, we’ve been crafting games with a focus on a strong core and charming styles. We’re risk takers who are always eager to explore every genre and try something new with each title we create. Our team has some exciting unannounced projects on the way, and we’re looking for an enthusiastic person to join our core group of developers.