- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Every business will be a software business”, says Satya Nadella, CEO Microsoft
Software development and innovation is a key to achieving competitive advantage. While Scandic has a rich and deep experience of building digital solutions for its customers, it has so far taken help of external consultants. Scandic IT has now setup Scandic Labs, which will build a strong team of in-house software developers to support Scandic’s journey of digital innovation and transformation.
The digital opportunities and challenges in the hotel industry are immense and we believe having an in-house team will help Scandic take the next big leap. No other industry has as many touch points with the customer as the hospitality industry. Right from start dreaming of vacation to reaching home after a memorable stay at one of the Scandic hotels. And we have innumerable ideas to offer innovative digital solutions to our customers, exploiting both mature and upcoming technologies like Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, IoT, Digital locks to name a few.
Scandic has built a digital platform with a strong API foundation to support such solutions. We are looking for an API Architect with a proven experience of implementing APIs for e-commerce & digital platforms. As an API Architect, you will be responsible for Scandic’s API strategy and for further developing our APIs and service layer. You will work closely with the business to understand requirements and translate them to reality, working closely with a team of developers. In addition, you will also be responsible for integration enabled by the APIs and managing API lifecycle.
So, if you have the passion for digital innovation and want to be part of the exciting journey, get in touch!
What you will do?
- Develop and further build our API platform, define and refine technical architecture for API platform and service layer
- As a technical owner for API development, work closely with developers to maintain and implement APIs
- Work with our B2B partners to understand their requirements, develop and extend APIs to integrate with our partners
- Do POCs (proof of concepts) for innovative ideas using the latest technologies, learn and adopt
- Work in “agile” sprints to develop user stories
What we offer?
- A supportive work environment and culture where you can “be yourself”, Scandic has been repeatedly voted as one of the best placed to work in Sweden & Europe
- An opportunity to work very close to the business and innovation team, being part and shaping our journey of digital transformation
- An opportunity to work with a wide range of business and technology partners
- Shaping our technology environment and stack
- Have an 10+ years of experience as a .NET developer/architect
- Experience working as API architect for at least one large scale e-Commerce platform
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in API management platforms and API related activities: requirement analysis, solution architecture and design, resource-based API modeling, micro-services architecture
- Knowledge about API design standards, patterns and best-practices
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in API security standards and implementation (Oauth, OpenId)
- Knowledge and experience designing and implementing SOA and API Governance
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure, Microservices, API Gateways, CI/CD tools (e.g. TeamCity, Octopus Deploy)
- Good design skills and knowledge of design and architectural patterns
- In short, have a good understanding and experience as an architect : https://martinfowler.com/artic… (https://martinfowler.com/articles/architect-elevator.html)
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Senior Backend-utvecklare till ledande investmentbolag
- IT-drifttekniker till Oxyfi
- Adviser & Tech Support till Delta Projects!
- Konsultuppdrag: Systemutvecklare Junior, Stockholm
- Konsultuppdrag: Data Engineer - Big Data och analysplattform, Stockholm