- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for Java Developers with 6+ years of experience for our customer.
Full-stack senior agile developer delivering high code and test quality. Embracing principles such as iterative development, continuous refactoring and clean and DRY code
To be able to work with Continuous Delivery is extremely important, with team members taking responsibility to deliver high-quality software – as micro-services - all the way from requirements to production. Being a DevOps team we also deploy, operate, support and maintain our applications, and we most often do it on Cloud infrastructure.
Requirements - Must have
- 5 - 8 years of experience as a Java developer
- Excellent programming skills in Java 8
- Excellent Spring knowledge(Spring Boot, oAuth)
- Experienced in Test Frameworks (Junit, Mockito, Wiremock etc)
- Databases (Oracle, Postgres, MongoDB)
- Good knowledge in component testing using Mockito
- Experience in version handling/control (GIT )
- Linux (Virtual machine with vagrant)
- Bachelor in technical education
Soft Skills Required:
- Desire to assist fellow engineers
- Structured way of working
- Proactive, take initiative, self-going
- A problem-solving mindset can do attitude
- Good written and spoken English
- Knowledge of AWS and Docker
- Knowledge of JPA, REST, JMS (AMQ WMQ)
Requirements - Good to have
- Jenkins, Nexus, JBoss
- Experience in automotive industry and manufacturing or aftermarket processes is a plus
Work Location: Gothenburg. Frequent travel to Malmo is required.
Senior Java/AWS Application developers with good working knowledge of Java 8, AWS, database( ex. Oracle, Postgres, MongoDB) and microservices
Siri AB is a consulting company offering IT and product development services since 2011 with head office in Malmö and offices in Göteborg(Sweden), Berlin(Germany) and Hyderabad, India