- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for DevOps Engineer for our Next-generation infotainment system based on Android Embedded.
Our customer team is aiming to establish a culture and environment where building, testing, and releasing software can happen rapidly, frequently, and reliably. Our customer is applying modern software development practices, and teams are supported with continuous integration frameworks and collaboration tools in the DevOps toolchain.
As a DevOps engineer, you will be a cornerstone in enabling the DevOps tool chain used in the software development producing our next generation infotainment software platform and functionality. You will belong to a DevOps core team and need to have good collaboration skills as you will be working together with different stakeholders to provide the environment needed.
As a DevOps engineer, you will strive for high grade of automated software build, integration, test and delivery. You will strive for fast feedback loops for the developers and visualization of progress for stakeholders inside and outside the development teams.
• Active member of the team that is responsible for the software development environment
• Drive and improve the quality assurance infrastructure for advanced embedded systems
• Set up and optimize code pipeline services and servers for speed and quality
• Analyze, prioritize and implement a wide range of tasks needed to provide the DevOps toolchain
• Align the architecture, enabling CI, automatic tests and a common SW Development tool chain, across the organization and with suppliers
• Debug and evolve feature code and test code for anything from user interface to platform level logic
• Communicate clearly with stakeholders; document and present guidelines and status
• University degree in Electrical and/or Software Engineering or similar relevant experience
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in Automotive/DevOps Software development
• Experience from working in the field of software development, requirement handling within electrical and/or software projects (Java, C++, C etc)
• Good knowledge of Linux and Linux based tools
• Experience with GIT and preferably also Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins and Gerrit
• Good knowledge of CM concepts like baselining, branching strategies etc
• Experience from developing software on a Linux platform is preferable
• Knowledge of agile SW development
• Experience from SW integration and validation
• Efficient SW test methods, including automated unit and integration testing
• Experience in Automotive, Infotainment and from working in an international environment
• An asset would be experienced from working in a highly networked organization developing SW and architecture together with suppliers
• Experience from working with Continuous Integration
• Good in English communication
• A strive for future development and challenges
• Driven and self-motivated
• Communicative and a great team player
• Result and solution oriented
Work location is Gothenburg but there will be frequent travels between skåne and Gothenburg regions.
Suitable candidates shall send their CVs in English
Note: SIRI AB is a small company and we are expecting the applicants, who are willing to work in small companies.
Siri AB is a Technology consulting company offering IT and product development services since 2011 with head office in Malmö. We have branch offices in Göteborg(Sweden), Berlin(Germany) and Hyderabad(India)