- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Mavshack is a subscription-based Internet TV service that offers Asian HD movies, music videos and TV shows to a global audience. The subscribers have access to the entire catalogue of Asian entertainment from any Internet enabled device anytime and anywhere in the world without restrictions and without commercials or other interruptions. The price of the streaming service is U.S. $4.99 per month.
Each subscriber selects the desired language and content, but will always have access to the entire catalogue of entertainment. Today, Mavshack offers entertainment in Filipino, Hindi, Punjabi, Chinese, Indonesian, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, Bengali, Gujarati and Marathi.
Mavshack has the largest library of premium Filipino and Indian titles in the world and the number is growing every week thanks to agreements with Asia's leading content providers, including Indiacast, H Brother, VIVA Communications and Shanghai Media Group.
As a Developer at Mavshack AB you will work closely together with the project team, and with business representatives from different countries.
You love writing systems that scale, and solving hard performance problems. You will be designing systems from scratch and supporting & extending existing applications. It is important that you are curious and have an interest in how the systems that Mavshack develops will be used, both from an end user perspective and also as a Mavshack product. You will be diving in and contributing immediately! Must work well within a team and be proactive in solving problems as they arise. Also must be comfortable asking questions and engaging in honest communication.
- UML class and state diagram modeling.
- Integration towards the Backend System with the help of Web services
- Web site development and implementation of design
- Coming up with and building new forms of functionality for all the processes behind the scenes of Mavshack
- Coupling data with systems, such as Google Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- Implementing automated quality control.
- Splitting systems into services.
Knowledge and experience from working with:
- SQL server 2005/2008
- Internet protocols such as: FTP, HTTP, HTTPS
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- ORM tools, for example Microsoft Entity Framework.
- Experience with large-scale distributed infrastructure systems
- Knowledge of development methods, best practices, conventions, algorithms and design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Visual studio 2010 -2013
- SQL Server 2008
- are precise and flexible
- like working in a high pace
- understands the importance of documentation
- have the ability to communicate regarding problems and solutions
- strong sense of responsibility and results-oriented
- have an understanding of the business
- likes to travel
- have social skills and are unpretentious
- like working in teams, but can still work independently within the framework of a project
Meriting skills and experiences:
- ECO Framework
- Content Management Systems
- Restful Webservices
- Object Entity Framework 4.0
- Test experience
- Payment solutions
- Development of IOS/Android applications
- Video on Demand
- Social media
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services and Akamai Streaming Technologies