- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Burris Group is looking for a Technical Project Manager/Eye-Tracking Expert in Stockholm.
Burris Group is a rapidly growing Swedish consulting company offering highly skilled consulting services throughout Sweden. The key competence areas for Burris Group lie in Project Management, Software Development, and Technical Support. Burris Group is headquartered near Stockholm Sweden, with a customer base as far south as Lund.
Main Work tasks
Burris Group is looking to beef-up the Technical Project Manager / Eye-Tracking competencies within the company, and are looking for the right combination of consultant that is an extremely technically competent Project Manager and socially competent at the same time. The job is on-site in Stockholm. Your tasks may include:
- Technical support of customer solutions.
- Managing RFI, RFP, RFQ activites.
- Managing customer relationships.
- Leading planning, development, implementation, and support/maintenance of projects.
- Leading education development projects.
- Reporting project status.
- Master's level degree in IT
- Working experience (greater than 10 years) as a Technical Project Manager working with all phases in a project.
- Expert competence within Eye-Tracking field using such technologies as:
-- ASL E5000 legacy interface software
-- 6000 legacy interface software
--- Remote ET optics monocular
--- Head Mounted optics monocular
--- Head Mounted optics binocular
--- fMRI compatible Long Range Optics (LRO)
-- Gaze Tracker by Eyetellect stimulus presentation
-- Mobile Eye MKI
-- Mobile Eye MKII
-- Mobile Eye XG
-- ASL Results
-- Gaze Map
-- Results Plus
-- Results Plus GM
-- Results Plus MT
-- NDI Polaris Spectra optical motion tracker
-- NDI Optotrak
-- Ascension Flock of Birds Magnetic Motion Tracker
-- Ascension Mini-Bird
-- ASL Video Head Tracker (VHT1, VHT2, VHT3)
-- fMRI protocol
- Technical education experience
- MS Office experience
- Good communication skills cross culture
- Technical presentation skills
- Team-player attitude
- Socially competent
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
Nice to haves:
- PMI certification or equivalent
- Experience with Agile
- Experience with SCRUM
- Experience with PPS
- Experience with RUP
- HTML experience
- VoIP experience
- IP network experience