- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
King is looking for a visionary leader to guide the development of best in class UI/UX across our global studio’s franchises and to be able to demonstrate best in class UI/UX with hands-on content creation with a team(s)
You will be working with key stakeholders to define the vision and goals for UI/UX across the company and the plan to achieve them including global best practices/process and the continued development of a world class team of UI/UX designers
People are also your passion and as leader of the UI/UX domain at King, you will own job family definition, global training and development programs and career support for the team.
• Collaborate with Design and Art leadership and UI/UX professionals at King to develop a global vision, strategy and goals for UI / UX
• Domain management of UI/UX job family, recruiting support, training & development, community leadership and evaluation
• Collaborate with Design Leadership to determine a consistent set of best practices and high level production process to ensure consistent delivery of high quality UI/UX
• Help develop and guide UX research inside our studio UX labs.
• Partner Technical Directors to determine global technical needs including workflow, tools and pipeline
• Provide direct, hands on support with teams.
• Like all senior creatives in the Design function, you will provide hands on support and work closely with a game team(s)
Skills to Create Thrills
You will have deep knowledge of UI/UX design principles and best practices and ideally have worked hands-on as a UX designer or UI in games as well as a leader of teams across multiple products.
You possess a drive for quality and have the ability to collaborate effectively with other creative production leaders to bring potentially disparate views together into an aligned vision and plan for the function. You have excellent communication / presentation skills and have experience career managing and developing both junior and senior level UI/UX talent.
Getting results through other comes naturally to you and you are able to change altitude quickly operating at both strategic and hands on tactical levels when necessary.
Leadership & Communication Skills
• Proven experience achieving the highest levels of UI/UX quality within games.
• Experience effectively leading design teams ideally across multiple applications or franchises
• Experience collaborating with creative production leadership reconciling different views and creating clear aligned strategy and goals
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Experience with the career management of both junior and senior level UI/UX designers
Design & Technical Skills
• Thorough knowledge of key principles and design process/methodologies for successful UI/UX development within entertainment applications/video games and ideally with mobile game development in particular
• Knowledge of current industry best practices and proven results developing innovations in UI/UX for entertainment/video game applications
• Strong understanding of technical systems and tools that underpin successful UI/UX development and experience providing clear requirements to and collaborating with technical leaders
A Great Saga Needs All Kinds of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.