- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At PLM Solutions, we are currently looking for Solution Architect
PLM Solutions works within the Mining and Rock Excavation Business Area and our mission is to:
- Provide a stable and reliable PLM environment for the business by maintaining the systems in a standardized way with high quality
- Shorten the time to productivity for PLM users by providing effective training and support according to service level agreements and continuously improving the applications
- Improve and follow-up business value from PLM by driving the PLM Vision and long-term roadmap together with business
- Deliver right functionality with right quality in a predictive manner to business and PLM Operations by delivering projects on time/cost/scope with a clear hand over process
The main PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) applications are Teamcenter, Creo and AutoCAD Electrical, which covers both the R&D and Production functionalities and the functional areas are growing.
We have a large roadmap of future projects both with new functionalities, upgrades and improvements as well as migrations and new site roll outs.
As a department, we have grown substantially during the last couple of years and have therefore recently reorganized the department and are now establishing our future internal processes. You will have the chance to influence how we should work with project follow-up etc.
To provide a system solutions that fulfill the Business requirements at the same time securing the system is maintainable.
Work as a key resource in PLM projects as a creator of architectural design, defining system requirements and use cases to address overall business requirements, ensuring that the technical solution remains aligned to requirements and value delivery throughout project.
You will report to the PLM Solutions Project Office Manager.
Specific tasks and responsibilities
- Collaborate with business users to convert business requirements into system based solutions focused on the Team center platform
- Ability to take technical lead responsibility for development work according to the agile methodology
- Support PLM migration projects with main responsibility to implement Teamcenter in sites and organizations that need to start using common PLM applications.
- Write requirements based on the functional input from internal customers, map Use cases based on the defined Business use cases.
- Functional Design Documentation
- Ability to conduct Solution Demo to Customer and support customer with User Acceptance Testing
- Review Technical Design Specification from Development Team using Technical Reviews
A University degree, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering.
Demonstrated expertise in developing and deploying solutions based on the Teamcenter platform. Experience as an agile scrum master is an advantageous.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. It is important that you can work with transparent follow up on a daily basis, as you should communicate both within the project as well as outside of project.
For us, it is important that you have proven IT development experience as well as have experience of multi-cultural project teams, where parts are located off-site. This job requires you to have fluent English skills. Additionally, Swedish skills are also desired.
Preferred but not required
- Good knowledge of and interest in the PLM domain
- Decent knowledge of the Mining and Rock Excavation Business Area in its broadest sense or similar manufacturing businesses
- Knowledge of the Epiroc organization and processes in a broad sense
- Experiences from manufacturing industries in areas of Operations or R&D.
C++, Java Programming Skills
ITK and Rich Application Client Programming
Scripting language knowledge such as Perl, Batch, XSLT
- Teamcenter Applications such as TC Foundation , TC Manufacturing , Product Configurator
To succeed in this position you should be a team player that sees the team’s contribution as the ultimate goal. Additionally, you should be a self-going and communicative person that has natural leader instincts with drive and independence.
Does this sound interesting?
Contact Mensur Turkovic, Project Office Manager PLM Solutions, (Phone: 019-676 5886 Mobile: +46727123926) for questions about the role. For any other questions please contact Maria Roseen, Oak Consulting, (Phone: +46702-590507).
Are you our new team member?
To apply for this role, please log in to the recruitment system “My Network” on Varbi. If you are new to the system, you need to start by making a profile. Don’t forget to attach your CV and a short letter about your-self, describing why you are applying for this role. Please note that we do not accept applications via email.
Send your application as soon as possible, but no later than 11/11.
In this recruitment we cooperate with Oak Consulting.