- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
This role is a unique opportunity to join ALTEN and start to build the knowledgebase within AI!
ALTEN is growing within several areas within Machine Learning Engineer, NLP, Deep Learning and Computer Vision. There is now a strong demand of software developers in several industries, including marine, defense, telecom and automotive.
To succeed as an ALTEN consultant it is not always the formal qualifications that is the most important. Of course you need a broad knowledge base, but it is as important to have the right attitude, to be passionate about what you do, to be curious and driven. Personal attributes that we value is your ability to act independent and that you are business minded. You are positive, outgoing, you have a curiosity on new technologies and you are a pro at creating and keeping good relations with our customers.
We are looking for someone who wants to work with challenging product development in a competent and committed team. At ALTEN, we offer excellent opportunities for career development in exciting and challenging missions. We are looking for driven and experienced software developers.
You also have strong expertise in several of the following areas:
• Experience in Java, Python or Golang
• Experience of implement Webscraping libraries.
• Make data-driven decisions on tool, stack and platform choices.
• Build data ingest and data transformation infrastructure
• Build NLP models from scratch
• Build AI knowledge for Alten Inhouse team
• Experience of Corpus-based and data-driven approaches to development
• Be a kickass person with doer mentality
• Love SW development and bleeding edge tech
At ALTEN we develop and deliver competence for world-leading companies through the most committed engineering and IT consultants. Our customers are in industries such as Energy, Telecom, Automotive, Defence & Aerospace, Life Science and Industry, and we are active throughout the product chain. As part of the Alten Group, we have over 28.000 employees and operations in 20 countries. It is our conviction that real commitment is created through the choice and the opportunity to influence their own personal development - our business model gives that opportunity. This choice allows us to offer our customers the most committed consultants, regardless of assignments.
We look forward to your application!