- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you our newfeature test developer?
Starting Date: By agreement
Last Application Date: 2018-11-18
What we offer?Our purpose is to create trust in mobility. We design and build state-of-the-art hardware, software, and solutions for active safety, ADAS, autonomous driving, restraint control and brake control
Founded in 2018, Veoneer is building on a heritage of more than 60 years of automotive safety development. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Veoneer has 7,600 associates in 13 countries (joint ventures included) and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and on Nasdaq Stockholm
AdditionallyVeoneer inSweden is located in 5 different cities throughout the country, from Skellefteå in the north to Gothenburgon the west coast.Ourcamera systems are developed in Linköping with the help from our highly integrated satellite offices. As a site, our responsibilities range from electronics and optics to software, algorithms and vehicle testing. All vision development teams are working cross-functionally based on agile principles
Do you like to work in an innovative organization with a strong drive for improvements and good career opportunities? Then you will excel at Veoneer!
What you'll do?As a feature test developer, you will either work with:
- the requirements, design, development and testing of our camera platform in a cross-functional team
- or with customer specific testing in a release test team.
We are very focused on safety, why specification and documentation are part of everyday life. At Veoneer we work in a modern way with agile development and continuous integration.
Our cross-functional teams develop camera-based safety features for road functions, traffic environment, traffic information and traffic participants. The functions use object detection, tracking, camera calibration and machine learning. The team work spans from system design to quality assurance.
What you'll bringTo succeed in the position you should:
- Have a master of science degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in test case development, in python, C#
- Experience of working with Test Automation and Continuous Integration
- Experience in testing algorithms or software
- Have a great interest in and with good knowledge of programming in C
- Be fluent in English and preferably in Swedish
We prefer you to be an experienced software developer, but we are also open to graduates. You probably have experience of Continuous Integration, software testing, Python and Git. For those who are newly graduated, good study results are meritorious. This position requires analytical ability and high quality awareness.
As a person, you are innovative, communicative and able to lead your work forward. Furthermore, you need to be responsive and have good ability to cooperate with your colleagues as the work is mostly carried out in teams.
Employment condition:Permanent, full time
Contact Information:Please contact Jenny Petersson, HR, 013-465 71 75 or Annika Rantzer, Manager, 013-465 71 81.