- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Senior Java Developer
Papyrus, with net sales of EUR 1,604 million in 2013, is a leading European merchant in paper, facility supplies and industrial packaging. The company is currently present in 20 countries across Europe and employs some 2,000 people. Papyrus supports more than 68,000 customers by providing products and services that enhance efficiency and contribute to a more successful business. With a long tradition and record of excellence, Papyrus is committed to staying at the forefront by offering quality products, high service levels and reliable logistics solutions. The Papyrus head office is located in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Group IT is the central IT-competence centre of Papyrus with responsibility for development and operations of common IT-systems and IT-services. This includes provision of services using Oracle ATG Web Commerce as an integrated part of the common application platform based on SAP ERP. Group IT employs some 50 people located in Gothenburg, Sweden and Ettlingen, Germany.
Senior Java Developer, Papyrus, Mölndal
We are looking to increase our team with a highly skilled and motivated Java developer. The team is responsible for supporting Papyrus’ long and successful tradition in e-sales. The 24-hour web shop is used in 13 European countries and represents a significant part of net sales. Papyrus continues, as a market leader, with a clear objective to increase e-sales.
The position is a permanent full-time position located in Mölndal.
We want you who want to win with Papyrus. In a competitive international market, we want you in close collaboration with key stakeholders to realise Papyrus strategy and increase e-sales.
You will be a part of our E-business team. You will use your set of skills to develop and support our existing e-commerce platform. You are passionate about Java development and interested in trying new frameworks and technologies. You are proactive, professional and high-performing.
• University degree, preferably within computer science or software development
• Minimum 5 years of experience of system development
• Solid experience from automated testing including associated methodologies
• Solid team work experience
• Experience from working in agile teams and associated methodologies, e.g. Scrum
• Experience in database and web development
• Fluent in Swedish and English
• Experience in e-commerce and e-commerce platforms, such as Oracle ATG Web Commerce, is meritorious
• Experience in SAP ERP is an advantage
We look forward to receive your application as soon as possible. Selection and interviews will start during week 33. This recruitment is executed in collaboration with Dfind. Register your application on http://www.dfind.se. For questions, please contact Pia Tegnér Rydeving at [email protected] or 0733-57 36 07.
Ort: Göteborg/ Mölndal