- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Together with our new team, AMP, you will play a key role in delivering fantastic tools for our colleagues around the globe! We will work hard to amplify the business by challenging the existing processes, building new tools and services built on Salesforce.
You can expect to:
* Have fun and take a lot of pride in what you and all of Epidemic Sound is doing.
* Build features and services for the rest of the company to interact with.
* Enable data driven decisions by building integrations between our platforms.
* Collaborate constantly.
* Learn a ton of new things: Be it through hack-days, conferences or tech-talks, we emphasize learning and we also expect you to share your knowledge with your colleagues.
You are a passionate problem solver that can challenge the business while having no problem to transfer business needs into technical solutions. You are eager and open to learn with the ability to connect your role and impact on the larger picture of Epidemic Sounds vision.
It would also be music to our ears if:
* You are have great knowledge in developing on the Salesforce platform building triggers and lightning components
* You are into music in general (either as an artist or fan / listener)
At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.