- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you passionate about devOps, Cloud Solutions and Agile operations of IoT Services? Do you bring the heart and mind of a startup mentality? Do you want to work with cutting edge B2B solutions together with our customers in the busy global Internet of Things space - then this is the job for you.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Monitor and Control operation in the cloud
- Together with the development and test/QA team continuously develop the devOps process
- Ensure stable operation of the customers services
- Handle third line technical support Competencies:
- Driven, pro-active and focused on the solutions Tolerant to stress and rapid changes
- Committed and passionate about agile system operation Structured and analytical
Skills (Must have):
- Very proficient in English is a must
- Experience within Docker, Jenkins and Kubernetes (Required)
- Unix/Linux (Required)
- Experience working in Sweden in professional projects and teams
Nice to have:
- Technical documentation in English Google Cloud Platform
- Azure, Bluemix, AWS VM deployment
- Embedded Development background
- OpenStack and/or Ceph storage experience.
- Master of Science or equivalent degree
About Insert Talent
At Insert Talent, we believe in the power of meaning and putting your talents to the best possible use. We help professionals find the place where they can make a difference, where a clear direction and diversity in perspectives and skills helps the individual contribute to a larger whole.
Would you like to see where your wings can take you with the right tasks, colleagues and visions? Would you like to unleash the creativity, professionalism and productivity that you know you harbor?
Let us help you take the first step!