- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
SwedQ is a young consulting company under rapid growth. Our business idea is to provide consultants who wants to work on the cutting edge of new technologies andcompanies that bring value to the world. The two corner stones of SwedQ is passion and quality, therefore we are making sure that everyone who joins our family gets the right conditions to develop their skills, network and career.
Our assignments and solutions are providedthroughoutall types of industries, but our main focusiswithin the IT sector, so the assignmentsvaries depending on your experience. For now, our consultants are working on everything from implementing a newarchitecture of a cloud solution, to helping to set up the new back end system for theautonomousvehicles.
For this assignment, you will have the opportunity to work with one of the most attractive companies in Sweden while at the same time, be a part of a well-known organization that are in the forefront of technological innovation. You will be part of a dedicated team of high-skilled and experienced Java developers and you will have many responsibilities relating to solutions based on Microservices Architecture to help develop our clients next-generation products that provide payment solutions for millions of consumers around the world.
- Background in Java
- Microservices Architecture
- Agile/XP practices such as Pairing, TDD, BDD
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (Jenkins, Git, TeamCity or Octopus Deploy)
- Clean code and test
- Have excellent communications skills
- Excellent command of the English language
Itisalso meritorious if you have experience with:
- Real-time credit and fraud or banking related areas
- Stream processing frameworks such as Kafka Streams, Spark Streaming or Flink
- AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, ECS