- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Adfenix, we are leading an industry revolution, empowering thousands of real estate agents across 14 countries to transition from print advertising to the digital age, using social media.
We create engaging and creative property ads on social media, hyper-targeting the right home buyers at the right time.
With a strong team and cutting edge technology, we have rapid growth of 20-30% per month. We are currently 60 people from more than 14 different countries, based all over the world. In 2017 we were awarded the “Startup team of the year” in Sweden.
Over the past 3 years, Adfenix has established a strong market presence in the Nordics, UK, France, US and Pacific. The next chapter will see our entrance into new markets globally as well as securing a strategic position in existing markets.
We are fortunate to have an outstanding, innovative product that is in a league of its own and in great demand!
As we are experiencing tremendous growth, we are searching to expand our high performing Nordics team.
Located in central Gothenburg, we are looking for a sales representative who wants to take the next step in the career.
To be a perfect fit you don’t need to have built a long career, but you must be driven in your desire to understand the dynamics of each client's business and the value the Adfenix platform can offer.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Meet with, and win loads of new customers who are familiar with Adfenix, all across the Nordic region. This means that you will be on the road about half of your time, and in the office, mostly booking new meetings, the other half
- Delight our clients with our outstanding customer experience at every interaction
- Achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Creating and executing campaigns together with our marketing team
Skills and experience
- Sales experience, preferably B2B sales
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Advanced digital and computer skills, but also a desire to learn and embrace ever-evolving cutting-edge technologies
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English are required, but if you can also communicate in Finnish that is a great advantage
- Drivers license
Our offer to you
- By joining the fast growing team at Adfenix, you will be rewarded with exciting days and a high degree of freedom and space for growth, both professionally and personally
- You will be supported by a close team of high achieving individuals who thrive on pushing the limits of what is thought possible
- You will be met with the promise of becoming a key player in a rapidly growing and highly-regarded global start-up.
- Finally, you have the opportunity to join our very attractive stock option program
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- DevOps Engineer in automotive, Gothenburg
- Full-stack JS-utvecklare till Surikat (SaaS / Node / React)
- Erfaren och utvecklingsdriven systemutvecklare till Chalmers!
- Systemutvecklare (.NET / T-SQL) till Alektum i Göteborg
- ADAS Sensor System Engineer