- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
What we do
At Detectify we believe that the internet is broken from a security point of view. Therefore, we're working to make it more secure. Our founders are some of the best white hat hackers in the world and they've legally hacked tech giants like Google and Facebook.
With this experience, we've built a ground breaking automated website vulnerability scanner. It helps to make web applications more secure by finding vulnerabilities in their own code. Through this, organizations and developers can learn about the security risks in their code and improve it. This gives them more time to do what they love; building awesome products.
In addition to our internal security research team, we collaborate with 150+ handpicked white-hat hackers. We automate this knowledge through our tool to ensure it is the most up-to-date security service in the world. We are trusted by some of the biggest and most widely known companies in the world, such as King, Trello and Spotify, just to name a few. We believe this takes us one step closer to making the internet a more secure place for all its users.
Your main focus will be to maintain and develop a security scanner that protects thousands of websites. You will work with a tech stack with a wide variety of languages like .NET, Java, Python, and Go. Now this wonderful team of tech innovators needs to grow.
We would love to see someone with a couple of years of experience joining us, preferably with insights in microservices, data pipelines or high availability systems. To make sure that everyone has the ability to be on top of our tech stack we continuously work with competence sharing sessions and creative Fridays. Our creative Fridays let everyone try out new stuff, during work hours.
If you join our core team you will also:
- Contribute your knowledge in an autonomous team that take pride in solving their tasks together
- Learn new things, develop yourself and add your own ideas to impact the direction of the product
- Work on interesting problems and code your way through some good challenges with passionate people who support each other.
- Build services that interact with thousands of EC2 instances
- Contributing to the diversity of ideas of our team by adding to our mix of people and our count of 15 nationalities so far
If you wish to be a part of this innovative, problem solving tech team helping other developers to build a more secure internet, give us your contact details by applying right now and we’ll take it from there. This is going to be fun!