- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you committed to give our digital customers a world class user experience? Join our team and become a part of transforming Europe's leading Ferry Company!
Stena Line is in an exciting period of change, when it comes to digitalization and truly being an innovative forward-thinking company. We are transforming the way we work to meet both the business needs as well as our customers’ expectations. We want to become an even more customer focused, digital and sustainable company that is attractive both for customers, employees and partners. Stena Line’s Transformation department has a crucial part in this journey.
What will you do?
Your will develop and manage strategies and activities to optimize revenue and cost of digital search and affiliate channels.
In collaboration with internal- and external partners you will be a driver of change that positively impacts results. This means that you will be the lead point of contact and key support for digital search for all regions of Travel-, Freight- and Onboard marketing. Our local teams will be depending on your support and education. You will collaborate with local teams to optimize website structure, copy and aim at improving the organic- and paid search performance. Monitoring, tracking, and reporting on organic- and paid search metrics, including competitor analysis will also be your responsibility. You will identify opportunities and enforce and implement best practices throughout the group.
As our international key contact and support for affiliate channels you will co-operate with our local teams in order to develop, track and optimize affiliate sales.
E-commerce is the biggest sales channel within Stena Line, and with our multi-billion (SEK) digital revenue, we are among the biggest B2C e-commerce actors in Sweden. The position is therefore business critical, and we are not looking for the second best!
Who are you?
At Stena Line your personality matters just as much as how good you are at what you do. This is both a strategic- and a hands-on role, suitable for you who can balance a big-picture perspective with attention to technical details and focus on driving results. If you understand how to meet business objectives and how to win the customer from our competitors, you are the perfect candidate!
• Long term experience in both organic and paid search
• Solid technical understanding of digital/web/mobile platforms
• High ability to collaborate, influence and inspire work teams
• First-hand experience of various SEO tools and knowledge of current SEO practices. Experience of developing and implementing effective search strategies.
• Ability to analyze competitors websites and strategies, ability to provide guidance and to respond with actions
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
• Ability to understand customer journeys and added customer value in affiliates channels. Zanox and Tradedoubler platform experience is a plus.
• Analytical skills, with an ability to identify and understand patterns and how to translate them
• Strong communication skills and ability to drive action with cross-functional teams and business units for improvements and key initiatives
• Fluent in English
• You have a suitable university degree or equivalent.
Previous experience in digital Travel is meritorious.
Get in touch with Anders Hellberg, Head of Customer acquisition & conversion +46 704-85 87 89 [email protected] to learn more about the position or Talent Acquisition Partner Jonna Öijwall [email protected] to hear more about the recruitment process. Last application day is Nov 20, 2018. This is a fulltime, permanent position.
Preferably you will be based at our headquarters in Gothenburg, but if we find the perfect match somewhere else, working from one of our local offices is also an option.
We want to make sure that our company is a fair and inclusive place to work for everyone. For us it is never acceptable to discriminate and we are firmly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity or disability. Join us on our journey!