- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
METRYs vision is to help save the climate and disrupt the energy industry. Perido is looking for a front-end developer to join METRYs multinational team of talented engineers. You will work at the headquarter close to Gothenburg’s central station.
In this role you will solve complex challenges, ship new features and maintain the already existing web and mobile products. You will use a variety of different technologies to build products, including Angular, Ionic, Typescript, AWS and others.
Your tasks include:
• Implementing new features and improving existing ones for our customer facing products
• Providing direction to the product’s technical architecture
• Having direct impact on the product on a day to day basis
• Working on a variety of technical challenges with a modern stack
• Being an active participant in peer code reviews and release retrospectives
Are you the person we are looking for? You are welcome to send us your application as soon as possible!
• A proven track record of anticipating and articulating technical risks and deconstructing complex problems
• Experience with state management and architecture for front-end applications
• Understands browser concepts: DOM, CSS (Sass is a plus), cross-browser compatibility, page rendering
• Knowledge of REST APIs and how to consume them
• Familiarity with scrum and agile working methods
• Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Delivery
• Experience with PHP, Python, MongoDB, AWS, Docker
Omfattning och tillträde
Heltid, tillsvidare. Tillträde omgående.
Please apply for this vacancy through our website. The company name and more information about this position will be revealed at the first contact with responsible recruiter
Do you want to be a part of a collaborative working environment that encourages personal development? Would you describe yourself as a problem solver and hard worker with experience within this field? At METRY, you’ll be a part of an exciting start-up that is having a positive impact on today’s climate change.
Perido is a successful consultant- and recruitment company, active within the civil service sector. The company has grown consistently since the start in 2003. Our vision is that everyone should thrive and feel dedicated at work. This includes our co-workers, clients and consultants. Through questioners that cover well-being we up hold high scores of contentment among our employees, both in-house co-workers and consultants year after year. Today, Perido consists of 70 in-house co-workers and over 700 consultants. Our vacancies can be found within several different industries, including banks, multinational IT-corporations, world leading telecom companies, government agencies and smaller companies. We are affiliated with collective labor agreements to certain safe and secure work environments. If you have any questions you can contact us by mail to the address below. State the reference number 30553 in the subject line