- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Today, more people die from suicide than from war, terrorism and crime combined.
This position is for you, if you:
- want to bring a new treatment to the world to a disease that affects 350M people worldwide.
- want to work in the intersection of medtech, digital health, hardware, psychology and artificial intelligence.
- be one of the first employees in a startup with truly global potential and ambitions, and be part of shaping the culture and future of the company.
- have a passion for app and web technology and love to code.
- have a strong passion and integrity in what you do and wanna challenge the way we treat mental health problems today.
- believe beautiful APIs improve your mental health :)
As a software developeryou will be responsible for developing and maintainingour mobile frontends. You will work closely together with UX-designers and psychologistto develop the best digital therapy solution there is.
If you have a good profile and are passionate about how to tackle mental health issues with techwe can offer you:
- Extremely committed co-workers.
- A very rewarding challengeto work on - how the improve the mental health of millions using tech?
- A competitive salary that will grow with the success of the company.
- A generous options package.
We are interested in applications from both more senior and juniordevelopers. However, any of these skills and experiences are a bonus:
- Frontend developmentiOS and/or Android, Xamarin,React Native
- Backend in Django/Python andPostgreSQL.
- Good at and like to work with UX and graphics.
- You know how to drive user engagement and retention.
- Used to test driven development.
- Knowledge ofdevelopment according toIEC 62304.
- Your own drive is often larger than what other people expect from you.
- Worked in a startup setting with distributed teams.
Desired personal qualities:
- Intellectual breadth
- Ability to admit when wrong
- Ability to work in a diverse team
- Sense of humor
- Emotional openness
The position is based in Malmö, Sweden but working from other places is acceptable and even desirable.
Questions & applications: