- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
What will a Creation Tools Developer do at Mutate?
We employ a radically different graphics pipeline than what you would usually see in AAA engine, e.g. rasterization based methods. As such our content creators can greatly benefit from tool created with our approach in mind, not only because it might simplify their work but also because it allows them to enjoy the unique benefits of a volumetric world.
If you are a person that loves graphical feedback on a robust design and are a bit artsy at heart then this is certainly for you. Example tasks will be designing and implementing volumetric sculpting tools with and for artists, or level and world editors.
Mutate is in an expansive phase and currently has several open positions. We are actively looking for passionate virtual world engine developers to join our expanding team in Stockholm. You will be working with skilled colleagues and be part of an exciting project, where we are creating a gaming engine and platform for the future.
This application is for a person that enjoys developing tools in close collaboration with content creators, such as artists and level designers.
You will be working in a small team and need to be comfortable working in an agile environment at a fast pace, as well as taking initiative. Each team member has an important influence on the project and is involved in the decision-making process.
We believe that you have a positive attitude, are dedicated, team-spirited and love a challenge. You should have a relevant university degree, probably with focus on computer science, computer engineering or a related field.
- Professional experience of C++ and game development (minimum 2 years)
- As this is development of a game engine math skills are required, preferably Linear Algebra and Calculus
- Ability to write modular code, we do not like spaghetti (we do but not code).
Good to have
- Game Engine Knowledge/Development, knowledge of other game engines and/or development of one
- Compute Shader Knowledge, GLSL or Spir-V and the Graphics Pipeline
- Vulkan Knowledge/Experience
- Experience working with large projects
Mutate is a young company founded 2014 in Stockholm, built around passionate individuals. We strongly believe that in order to create something extraordinary we have to truly love what we are doing. Our office is located in the newly developed Stockholm Seaside area with a wonderful view at the waterfront. If you want to be part of a driven and playful team with a family feeling, join our team!