- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
What will a Rendering Engineer do at Mutate?
Because our rendering pipeline is different from a traditional rasterization pipeline you will encounter many interesting challenges and find satisfying solutions to these. Our approach also offers new and exciting ways for our graphical engineers to express their creativity. If you are the kind of person that drools over new cutting edge raymarching techniques and data structure optimizations, then this is certainly the job for you!
Mutate is in an expansive phase and currently has several open positions. We are actively looking for passionate virtual world engine developers to join our expanding team in Stockholm. You will be working with skilled colleagues and be part of an exciting project, where we are creating a gaming engine and platform for the future.
This application is for a person that is able to jump straight in to the rendering part of our engine, improving upon and adding new features to it.
You will be working in a small team and need to be comfortable working in an agile environment at a fast pace, as well as taking initiative. Each team member has an important influence on the project and is involved in the decision-making process.
We believe that you have a positive attitude, are dedicated, team-spirited and love a challenge. You should have a relevant university degree, probably with focus on computer science, computer engineering or a related field.
- Professional experience of C++ and game development (minimum 2 years)
- As this is development of a game engine math skills are required, preferably Linear Algebra and Calculus
- Extensive Rendering Knowledge, Shading Languages (e.g. GLSL or Spir-V) and the Graphics Pipeline
Good to have
- Game Engine Knowledge/Development, knowledge of other game engines and/or development of one
- Experience with the Vulkan API, you will be forced to work based on the Vulkan Specifications
Mutate is a young company founded 2014 in Stockholm, built around passionate individuals. We strongly believe that in order to create something extraordinary we have to truly love what we are doing. Our office is located in the newly developed Stockholm Seaside area with a wonderful view at the waterfront. If you want to be part of a driven and playful team with a family feeling, join our team!