- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As a Senior Gameplay Programmer, you will work together with a team of talented programmers and closely with the Lead Programmer to realise project goals. You are confident and experienced at breaking down features, time estimations, and feature planning.
As a person, you have a passion for making quality games, while your experience of a broad range of gameplay systems means you are not afraid to dive into the unknown. You are an expert at finding quality whilst always paying attention to both time and limitations. As a Senior Programmer, you enjoy mentoring within your own, and other, disciplines.
Additional responsibilities include:
* Develop high-quality gameplay systems
* Cross-discipline collaboration
* Help break down features and create a project plan together with the Lead Programmer and Producer
* Support content creators, maximizing the productivity of the team as a whole
* Mentor programmers in your team
* Adhere to, and actively influence, best practices and processes
* Shipped at least 2 titles as Gameplay Programmer on PC or console
* Expert gameplay and generalist programmer with excellent C++ skills
* Able to work well in a multi-discipline and iterative setting
* Fluent in English, both verbal and written
* Willing to relocate to Malmö, Sweden (or commute within the area)
* Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
* Memory management, CPU & GPU optimization.
* Developed Atmospheric or Action Adventure games
* Experience working with AI.
* Unity or other game engine experience
* Experience with additional middleware systems
Recurring tasks and routines
* Work on tasks and update status in task tracking tool
* Participate in daily Scrum sessions
* Code reviews
* Tech syncs with Code team
* Sprint planning with Code team and production
* Ongoing bug fixing and help with build deliveries
* Mentoring and training
* Participating in strike teams and side projects
* Step in when the Lead is unavailable