- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Research & Development you will be a key contributor to the next generation outstanding luxury cars from Volvo. Together with other engineers around the world, you and your team will create innovative human-centric car technology that makes life less complicated and more enjoyable for people. Are you interested in design and connected car technology? Do you share our passion for people, the environment and our urge to create a superior driving experience? Research and Development is the place for you to prosper.
The group Architecture & Non-Propulsive within Control Systems, Complete Powertrain consists of 18 persons responsible for System and functional development of Powertrain nodes. We collaborate with internal and external multinational system suppliers. Since we are expanding our in house Software development we need to reinforce the team with new skills.
As System Designer you are responsible for describing how to realise a function into an electrical system solution that fulfills technique, time and cost. Working with Elektra, our internal system, the designer develops and describes system solution (SRD). You are also responsible for verifying the electrical system solution in a proper way. The designer ensures that the design is well documented and traceable to both the requirements and the implementation models. In this role you will work in close collaboration with your team in a cross functional role with an interface toward a big network.
* Software requirement description (SRD) creation, storage and change management
* Management of all signals owned by the System
* Ensure traceability between requirements and implementation models
* Software design best practice such as usage of design patterns
* Education at technical university at M.Sc. level, or the equal competence by years of practice, skills in systems design and embedded software design
* Fluent in English, written and spoken
* Skills in model based development, requirement analysis and SysML/UML is meritorious
* An asset would be skills in Autosar, ISO26262, Six Sigma and SPICE
* A driver license B is an asset
* Process-oriented mindset
* Self driven and target oriented
* A great communicator with excellent cooperation skills
* A great ability to independently plan and monitor your work against the overall objectives
* Business and performance driven with a customer focus
* Courage to think different and to make a change
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car brand". And we believe our global success will be driven by making life less complicated for people, while strengthening our commitment to safety, quality and the environment. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Randstad Professionals. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Elin Jurjaks at +46(0) 72 988 94 08 or by e-mail [email protected]
Interviews will be held continuously. To apply, please register your profile and attach your application documents via the link below as soon as possible but no later then February 2nd 2015.