Join Novacura and help drive digitalization at some of the world’s strongest brands. You will work in a role that spans user experience, frontend development and product development in a company with a unique global position.
We are now looking for a skilled UI Developer to join our global R&D team in Gothenburg. The purpose of this job is to:
- Make Novacura Flow a beautiful product, where the user experience is characterized by effortless simplicity.
- Develop the best possible user experience in a vast range of different environments where the focus is on ease-of-use and efficiency.
- Make a unified product across many different platforms, such as Web, Desktop and Mobile Apps.
You will report to the Product Manager at Novacura.
- Fine tune and improve existing user interfaces
- Work closely with the UX team, and the other developers to create the best possible user experience
- Educate and guide the product team in usability and user experience
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a creative software engineer who loves new technology, a fast-changing work environment and beautiful products.
Required qualifications and skills
- Higher education within Software Science
- An exceptionally good sense of what creates an excellent user experience
- At least 2-3 years of experience in front-end development
- A curious problem solver with a great ability to understand and solve complex tasks
- A team player that likes to interact and work with many different people to reach common goals
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Experience from development of mobile applications is a bonus.
Novacura is a human-centric IT-company using services and software to streamline and simplify our customers’ business-critical processes and ERP platforms. We’re passionate about creating solutions that enable our customers to work smarter and faster in their businesses.
Novacura is privately held and has offices in nine countries including Sweden, Germany, Poland, Norway and the USA. We have appx. 110 experienced employees and are headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Novacura is recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in Sweden, with a 438% growth between 2014 and 2018.
We strongly believe in working with individuals who love what they do, and we aim to create an environment where our employees feel both confident and comfortable. We believe that when you get the space to do what you do best, the result will be something out of the ordinary.
We can offer you a significant role in an innovative and fast-growing company with unique products at the forefront of technology, and we provide you with the opportunity to deliver real value to the customer. We offer competitive benefits, necessary tools, compensation after competence, and good coffee.
If you recognize yourself in this description, apply today with resumé and a couple of work samples. Selection is done continuously so don’t miss your chance.
We have made our choice of media and therefore avoid contact with staffing and recruitment companies as well as sellers of additional advertisements.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Vi söker en MySQL DBA för att ingå i vårt Operations / Drift team!
- Operativ Team Leader till 2nd line team
- SATO söker en applikations/webbutvecklare!
- Vi söker en senior backend-utvecklare för kunds räkning i Göteborg
- Java utvecklare till vårt PIM team