- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Halebop’s target group is modern, brilliant and dazzling and they live their life online, through their phone. We are a small mobile operator with a big network since we are a brand within the Telia Company. This means that we have great reception throughout Sweden and that we are small team with the powers of a big company - it’s really cool! Halebop as a mobile operator has received a prize for the most satisfied customers 9 times the last 11 years from Swedish Quality Index (SKI). We want to continue being the best at what we do, and to do so we need to extend our team with an Android Developer!
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE?
As our Android Developer, you will have the opportunity to influence the app and raise it to the next level! Simply put - you are going to develop the best app in the world. Your work is going to be highly autonomous, you are going to make decisions on functions, configuration and appearance together with the other developer. But of course the two of you are not completely alone - this will be done with co-operation together with your colleagues at Halebop in order to give our clients an excellent experience of the app. For the right person with the right experiences, there's also an opportunity to become the development's team Scrum Master!
Besides Halebop, you will be working together with and under the Digital Channels Unit at Telia - so you will have the best of two worlds. Telia - the big company that has a lot of competence within the organization (which you will have access to!). Halebop - the company similar to a start-up where the team is smaller and there are short ways of communication so decision and action are very close to one another.
WHO ARE YOU?
We are the small operator with the big heart and we want our next employee to have a big heart too! <3 We value having fun together in our team and we also value doing our work really well. Some attributes that would make you a perfect fit to our team at Halebop are listed below.
- Enjoy being innovative and open to new ways of working and thinking.
- Enjoy seeking improvements in everything you do and always think forward.
- Very solution-oriented.
- You are not afraid of challenges.
- An academic degree preferably in computer science or similar.
- 2 years of experience in Android Development.
- Experience in Java and/or Kotlin.
- Experience from test driven development.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).